taking public relations up a notch

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
its probably been posted already, but here is a photo of a ups gal that understands public relations. instead of cussing up a storm because of a long funeral procession, she makes the most of it.

would that others followed suit!

d
upsman waiting on a funeral.JPG

BigBrownSanta

I have 2 funeral homes, 2 cemetaries, and at least 6 churches on my route. I have to stop at least 2 - 3 times a week for a funeral procession.

The longest one was for a state trooper that was killed in a car/semi accident. They literally blocked every street intersection down the main street to the cemetary.

Brownnblue

Many years ago I had a supervisor who just had to "cross the line". I guess he never got reprimanded because, relatively speaking, it was not nearly as bad as another sup trying to pass a school bus on the passenger side while the red lights were flashing.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OHHHHHHH That is just plain wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! I drove for 2 school districts for a toal of 6 yrs. That sup needed to be taken out to the woodshed.

I was out on my favorite rural rte last week and had a customer walk out to the truck. Something the customer rarely ever does. Turns out that he had to come out because the school bus was due. Sometime back a motorcyclists had run a bus on the right side that was stopped to let kids off. Luckily the bus driver had spotted what was happening and didn't let any kids off. So now parents have to come out to get their kids.

If it had been me and I had seen what was happening I'm afraid I would have stepped out at an appropriate time to scare the crap out of that motorcyclists. :surprised: Would have served s/he right to end up in the pucker-brush. HEHEHE