Taliban

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

All the more reason to get out of there MORELUCK.....! What is it about fighting a guerilla war dont you war mongers understand? This isnt a conventional war with uniformed men and women fighting. Its always gonna be kids or women strapped with bombs on them blowing up our soldiers.

Are you just learning about this?

Where you been for 10 YEARS!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For moreluck, its ok for us to kill 250 thousand civilians under the guise of nation building, but when the taliban kill children in nation defending, she is outraged!

Peace.

av8torntn

All the more reason to get out of there MORELUCK.....! What is it about fighting a guerilla war dont you war mongers understand? This isnt a conventional war with uniformed men and women fighting. Its always gonna be kids or women strapped with bombs on them blowing up our soldiers.

Peace.

If you believe this you are probably very angry with zero for the massive escalation in violence in the region.

I'm guessing you do not realize it is very possible to defeat an unconventional force with a conventional force.

Peace.
10 years? Ever hear of Viet Nam? The cowardly use of children bombs is nothing new. However I don't remember ever hearing of the US military using children as bombs.

I'm not trying to justify the war or say that we shouldn't get out of there. But please don't try to justify strapping a bomb to little kid and sending them into the enemy camp. There is NO justification for that and only the people doing that are to blame.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
10 years? Ever hear of Viet Nam? The cowardly use of children bombs is nothing new. However I don't remember ever hearing of the US military using children as bombs.

I'm not trying to justify the war or say that we shouldn't get out of there. But please don't try to justify strapping a bomb to little kid and sending them into the enemy camp. There is NO justification for that and only the people doing that are to blame.

NObody is justifying anything, on the contrary, just as the enemy (whoever that is) is using kids and women to strap bombs to in defense of their country we have been Killing women and children in trying to take over and change "their" country and that makes us JUST AS GUILTY.

We are no better. They use a kid to walk into a place where 10 gi's are standing and boom, maybe they kill one american, we on the other hand want to kill one terrorist and we bomb a house where there are 10 people in it, 1 terrorist and 9 women and children and BOOM, we kill them all.

How are we different?

To the world, we are the terrorists.

This is the problem with an undefined war. BUSH started it, and Obama is going to end it in 6 short months. You want to thank GOD, thank GOD for that.

Maybe all the killing will stop once and for all. 10 years there and NOT a single thing accomplished other than increasing the output of hashish and heroin by 5 times.

Congrats BUSH, your the biggest drug dealer in the world now.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can't get past the sensor with S-h-i-i-t-e

ISLAMABAD (AP)
– Intercepted militant radio communications indicate the leader of the Pakistani Taliban may have been killed in a recent U.S. drone strike, Pakistani intelligence officials said Sunday. A Taliban official denied that.

The report coincided with sectarian violence — a bomb blast in eastern Pakistan that killed 14 people in a *****e religious procession.

The claim that the Pakistani Taliban chief was killed came from officials who said they intercepted a number of Taliban radio conversations. In about a half a dozen intercepts, the militants discussed whether their chief, Hakimullah Mehsud, was killed on Jan. 12 in the North Waziristan tribal area. Some militants confirmed Mehsud was dead, and one criticized others for talking about the issue over the radio.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to reporters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Taliban negotiations are started....the Taliban issued a written statement with the first 2 words being, "Selfish Americans".
Good way to start huh? I'll show you selfish when I cut off all the $$$.

How can anyone presume to trust these thugs? My law would be never negotiate with terrorists....prtiod the end! Generally, people honor negotiations.....how does that work with the no honor Taliban?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Taliban negotiations are started....the Taliban issued a written statement with the first 2 words being, "Selfish Americans".
Good way to start huh? I'll show you selfish when I cut off all the $$$.

How can anyone presume to trust these thugs? My law would be never negotiate with terrorists....prtiod the end! Generally, people honor negotiations.....how does that work with the no honor Taliban?

Funny, the GOP starts their letters in congress the same way. Hmm.

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama Admin Resumes “Secret” Talks With Taliban…

I can’t even imagine how demoralizing this must be for our troops on the front lines.
(Fox News) – The U.S. and Afghan governments have begun secret three-way talks with the Taliban, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told The Wall Street Journal, disclosing an important breakthrough in efforts to end the 10-year war.

Mr. Karzai, whose government had protested being left out of recent talks between Washington and the insurgents, added he believes most Taliban are “definitively” interested in a peace settlement.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai: ‘People in Afghanistan want peace, including the Taliban. They’re also people like we all are. They have families, they have relatives, they have children, they are suffering a tough time.

“There have been contacts between the U.S. government and the Taliban, there have been contacts between the Afghan government and the Taliban, and there have been some contacts that we have made, all of us together, including the Taliban,” Mr. Karzai said in the interview Wednesday in his office at the Arg Palace in Kabul.

Meetings between Taliban emissaries and the U.S. in recent months have centered on opening a Taliban office in the Persian Gulf emirate of Qatar, and on confidence-building measures such as a possible transfer to Qatar of Taliban detainees held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, U.S. and Taliban officials said.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownMeetPurple

Open the mouth wide open, more bull**** to be fed. LOL silly you, why are you so easily deceived? Taliban are not talking with the invaders. That's not in their blood. They are not on the losing side... just use your brain a little.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Open the mouth wide open, more bull**** to be fed. LOL silly you, why are you so easily deceived? Taliban are not talking with the invaders. That's not in their blood. They are not on the losing side... just use your brain a little.
Maybe you should check with your pres and find out why he wants to negotiate with terrorists!! I didn't make it up. It's in many sources.....go check for yourself.