Talk Of Naming Road After Prince In Minnesota

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Are you "needling" me?
1E88CEAA-F462-4A54-8323-EB712D49BB29.gif

vantexan

He had chronic pain. That’s always difficult to manage.
At 54 I started having real pain climbing stairs. I would imagine with the very athletic performing Prince did his body started breaking down too. There should be a mechanism in place to convince people there's no magic elixir to cure getting older. That what might seem to be the answer, as in fentanyl, is so risky it's not worth it. Either change his style or retire and enjoy his millions.

rod

Retired 22 years
At 54 I started having real pain climbing stairs. I would imagine with the very athletic performing Prince did his body started breaking down too. There should be a mechanism in place to convince people there's no magic elixir to cure getting older. That what might seem to be the answer, as in fentanyl, is so risky it's not worth it. Either change his style or retire and enjoy his millions.
I should have listened to my wife when she told me I would pay later for running on the treadmill with flip-flops.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He was on the drugs for decades. He was a junkie.

vantexan

He was on the drugs for decades. He was a junkie.
But it was the fentanyl that got him from what I hear. That's a somewhat recent trend, last ten years or so I think. If he was taking it for pain management he was playing with fire. Many opioid addicts were prescribed it for pain and easily got hooked. Then again he probably would have eventually died from another drug. People can't abuse themselves forever.