Talked to a feeder driver on the road

BusterBrown31

He and I were on the cb and he told me he has a felony I'm just curious ups hires feeders with felonies ? I thought they did background checks..I know they gave me one.

jaker

trolling
Are you sure he was feeder and not fright

And it has to do some times with what the felony was and if he was permanent or seasonal or just lying

BusterBrown31

Are you sure he was feeder and not fright

And it has to do some times with what the felony was and if he was permanent or seasonal or just lying
He is permant working there 5 years from what he told me and it was ups feeder small package not freight

jaker

trolling
Back before it used to be no felonies when going anything over PT , but over time I am starting to hear more stories like these

So I am guessing ups had to lower it's standards, we see the bar getting lower and lower now since so many people are on the net and can really find out what ups is before they ever start

Indecisi0n

He was telling me how lucky he's gotten in life and things like that he went to prison for 2 years and no he's doing that he said he's been there 5 years now
Was he ruff looking ? Like for example , big muscles, tattoos and large hands that could cover large areas of someone's body?

Faceplanted

What you do out of work is not ups business. If you already drive, and get a felony, most of the time you keep doing your job depending on if they find out and if it's a liability issue i.e. Rape ect