Tattoo's

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Brrrr, the tractor AC freezes my legs if I wear shorts!
I would think that if someone had just come back from someplace really warm, say the Bahamas, for instance, that your blood would be thinned out. Once getting back to cooler climates, you'd really have to bundle up.
Brrrr!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wore pants a grand total of 3 times over the winter. If I think there is a chance that I will have to put tire chains on, I will wear pants. Otherwise, the ladies on my route get the pleasure of viewing my fine legs year around.

U

uber

I'm a shorts kind of guy all the way. Problem is, my one pair bit the dust and I ordered more a while back and I'm waiting..........waiting.......waiting and waiting.......

Yawn.

Ridiculous.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your sissy la la is showing. :happy-very:

Is this the middle girl from full house??? You guys should see her now...maybe moreluck can post a few pics of her today....most of the pics show her in tight tops with her boobs falling out...oh those crazy child stars!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jodi Sweetin grown up....

d3e82ccc-cdf4-3bce-a8cd-4a4e1eea6447

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Most if the pics of her are pretty sexy....she's been married 3 times already and has had trouble with drugs and alcohol...but she is smoking hot...

S

serenity now

i like some squish; those belong on the same aisle with the aluminum bats at "the Walmarts"