Taw

charm299

What happened?

And did you mean twa?
Dr said I got a strained muscle in my neck that happened last week. He put me on light duty for the week but ups just gave me off for the week. I thought he would release me today but I still had a little stiffness in neck so he said light duty for another week. I explained to him we don’t have light duty but he wants to see if I can drive and deliver a lighter load but supervisors won’t let me just run an air route and do some pickups even though we have rpcds that do it everyday

Dr said I got a strained muscle in my neck that happened last week. He put me on light duty for the week but ups just gave me off for the week. I thought he would release me today but I still had a little stiffness in neck so he said light duty for another week. I explained to him we don’t have light duty but he wants to see if I can drive and deliver a lighter load but supervisors won’t let me just run an air route and do some pickups even though we have rpcds that do it everyday
Hopefully you filled an injury report?

rod

Retired 22 years

charm299

I'm confused. TAW is what they put you on before putting you on lost time/work comp.

Did you report the injury and see ups doctor or go to your own?
Yes it’s ups doctor that’s haven’t released me yet but I also when see my own doctor to get a second opinion and she said same thing, neck strain

charm299

We always call it temporary work assignment

But I bet you $1,000 management did not turn in his claim so it didn't go on their books and now they're going to throw this son of a b* under the bus
The supervisor went to the their doctor with me and she said she filed it. I’m going in tomorrow to get all the paperwork

Thebrownblob

Yes it’s ups doctor that’s haven’t released me yet but I also when see my own doctor to get a second opinion and she said same thing, neck strain
Don’t decide to go to your own doctor on your own, if you’re unhappy with your care get a work comp lawyer depending on the state that could be a problem.