TAXES!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I decided to take off and start doing my taxes today. I'm going to run up to Office Depot and use my UPS Corporate 10% discount and buy a copy of TurboTax. I went to work this morning and the route next to mine was busted out and crammed into mine in a P800. 169 stops is about an eleven hour day. I'm a team player and was glad to let my Cover Driver work today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Scratch, while you are there, do yourself a favor and check out H&R Block tax software. I was a Turbo Tax user for years but balked this year when they not only raised their price but also started charging for e-files after the first one. You can import from Turbo Tax to H&R Block and it is about $10 cheaper.

Thanks for being a team player.

How was Vegas?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Upstate, I have used H&R Block before and it works just as well as Turbotax. I'm a comparisian shopper, and I will decide what is best for me. Turbotax Deluxe includes my state software and a free e-file on the Federal. I can get it for $45, I will see what H&R Block offers.

I have never been to Vegas, I suspect Dizzee might have altered that photo just a little bit.