TCD and Reports

C Matt

Sorry if this is a re-post or the wrong area, and would appreciate direction to find the info.
To my understanding when a TCD reaches 200 reports a full time position is created. My question is, who goes full time? I have had several different answers from union stewrds in our center. Some solid answers would be great.
CMatt in Dallas

NHDRVR

Sorry if this is a re-post or the wrong area, and would appreciate direction to find the info.
To my understanding when a TCD reaches 200 reports a full time position is created. My question is, who goes full time? I have had several different answers from union stewrds in our center. Some solid answers would be great.
CMatt in Dallas

TCD??

anyone??

Overpaid Union Thug

CMatt in Dallas

The most senior person on the part-time to full-time bid sheet would get the job.

You didn't need a business agent to answer that one. :)

Overpaid Union Thug

OK, you answered part of his question. What about the 200 reports part? That was the part that I suggested he speak to his BA about.

He didn't ask about the reports. You just assumed he didn't know. "To my understanding" doesn't signify a question. Especially when the following sentence starts out by saying "My question is..." Seemed rather simple and straight forward to me. And I was simply saying that he didn't need to track down a BA for the answer. But now that we are on the subject...I don't see why some people on this site seem to think that certain questions are not to be asked here and wants everyone to ask their BA instead. This is the Brown Cafe right?