TCD from inside

Bigd23

I’ve been inside for 2 years and became a TCD in October been driving all peak. Yesterday management just told me todays my last day and just walked away and didn’t say anything else. Now am I going back inside or am I layed off. When will I go back on the road and become permanent

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’ve been inside for 2 years and became a TCD in October been driving all peak. Yesterday management just told me todays my last day and just walked away and didn’t say anything else. Now am I going back inside or am I layed off. When will I go back on the road and become permanent
Just count your blessings you still get days off driving homie

ONCE YOU ACHIEVE ( IF YOU EVER DO 😂) THE LEGENDARY STATUS OF RPCD THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!!

🧔‍♂️✊

upschuck

In central, seasonal period ends today. If you are in it too, you may have been seasonal driver. You'd go back to whatever sort you came from tomorrow.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Don't walk away, boy (don't walk away)
My love won't hurt you (no, no)
Don't walk away boy
I'll be right there for you

charm299

You go back inside and use you when they need you

DOK

Hang in there, work the sort, your time will come.