TCD raise?

Ironhawk

Hi,
I am coming up on my one year anniversary with UPS. I started as a Loader nearly a year ago, and became a TCD around November 2017. My question is, when I hit one year will I get a raise as a TCD? Or is it a year from the date I became a TCD?
Thanks!

Box Ox

Hi,
I am coming up on my one year anniversary with UPS. I started as a Loader nearly a year ago, and became a TCD around November 2017. My question is, when I hit one year will I get a raise as a TCD? Or is it a year from the date I became a TCD?
Thanks!

I think TCD rate is calculated as a % of top driver rate. Only moves when top rate moves.

Ironhawk

That is interesting. So, if I become a full time driver this year, will I get a raise then? Or will it have to be a year from the date I become full time?

Box Ox

That is interesting. So, if I become a full time driver this year, will I get a raise then? Or will it have to be a year from the date I become full time?

If you came on board in November as a TCD, you probably didn’t get to run the # of days you need to qualify and not have to do so again when you go FT.

If you run enough days as a TCD this summer and then go FT, Payroll will red circle you at your TCD rate when you go FT. No raises until progression catches up with you but you don’t have to start at the base FT rate.

Ironhawk

I ran alot of days during peak, and still run a few, every week as TCD. I worked 6 days a week during peak. I think I have the 40 punches plus some. I dunno, but I worked hard and alot :) How would I find out for sure?

Box Ox

I ran alot of days during peak, and still run a few, every week as TCD. I worked 6 days a week during peak. I think I have the 40 punches plus some. I dunno, but I worked hard and alot :) How would I find out for sure?

Can ask your center manager to submit a pay inquiry if you’re not at your TCD rate when you go FT.