A whopping 2....TDU guys ran.

And lost.

(one of which, is a TDU golden boy)

It wasn't even close.

How much did it cost the Local ?

-Bug-

TimeForChange

Local 177.
A whopping 2....TDU guys ran. How much did it cost the Local ?

It could have cost Local 177 nothing. As you said there were only two challengers. Local 177 was allotted 10 delegate spots. But since Local 177 insisted that all 10 delegates must be Hooffa lovers, then 177 forced an election. Don't blame "a whopping...2 guys". The blame is with those who think it must be 100% their way...or the highway.

It could have cost Local 177 nothing. As you said there were only two challengers. Local 177 was allotted 10 delegate spots. But since Local 177 insisted that all 10 delegates must be Hooffa lovers, then 177 forced an election. Don't blame "a whopping...2 guys". The blame is with those who think it must be 100% their way...or the highway.
The members elect these officials in their elections every three years. That's who the members want. Why would they let two TDU into the vault?

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
H must have gave orders to not give up any delegate spots to Teamsters United, no matter how much it cost the locals.

What else explains this?

More proof that the Old Guard needs to go.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

So much....

For the negotiating skills, of TDU.

-Bug-

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Obviously the members of 177 didn't want the 2 tdu guys.....why would the eboard give them 2 spots against the members wishes

So it's sounding like the entire state of New Jersey don't want Teamsters United. Now do you understand how impossible it is for teamsters United to win. It's going to be bloodbath.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Local 177.

A whopping 2....TDU guys ran.

And lost.

(one of which, is a TDU golden boy)

It wasn't even close.

How much did it cost the Local ?

-Bug-

MT (thought I don't know him personally) seems like an OK guy but the other guy on his slate (GK) is a rabid right wing idiot with all the personality of a dump truck.

LagunaBrown

MT (thought I don't know him personally) seems like an OK guy but the other guy on his slate (GK) is a rabid right wing idiot with all the personality of a dump truck.
Why do they whoop up running against the local on his FB page but after the loss does not mention a thing. I feel like guys are running knowing they will lose. If only the effort is there to help members I would not complain.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why do they whoop up running against the local on his FB page but after the loss does not mention a thing. I feel like guys are running knowing they will lose. If only the effort is there to help members I would not complain.
Sounds like 251 Wrong.

They even had a post on their FB page the morning of the ballot count that said they would announce the election results later in the day.

And after the but kicking, they went silent.

Sad.