TDU has new members ready to run in Local 396 election

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
why does TDU want the Local 396 members? Simple, TDU wants to get your PENSION
If TDU wins the local, they will start with a 30k "donation" on the LM2 under "Education and Training". Some locals are more, some less. But 30 seems like the sweet spot. But the point is, it's not called embezzlement if you file it under education. But worry not, some of us pay attention and are in the process of taking action.

Hofficer Hater

why does TDU want the Local 396 members? Simple, TDU wants to get your PENSION

Are you aware that by law the IBT has no power to touch any of the moneys of any pension funds? About four years ago the IBT proposed to congress to allow it tap into the Western Conference Pension fund for the purpose of bailing out the Central States Pension Fund. Of course, congress blocked the buffoonic idea of Hoffa to do so. Stop being a cheerleader for the .10 CENT Pension leader of Local 396 and posting moronic lies that aren't true.

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

If TDU wins the local, they will start with a 30k "donation" on the LM2 under "Education and Training". Some locals are more, some less. But 30 seems like the sweet spot. But the point is, it's not called embezzlement if you file it under education. But worry not, some of us pay attention and are in the process of taking action.
all talk! keyboard warrior

Owl

Upsr please help your brothers in sanitation.
Lets get rid of MR.10C SLATE RH he is lier.

MR. 10C
Local 396 Secretary Treasure
National Solid waste director
Trustee joint council 42
Vice president western region

Four titles
Four pensions
Four salaries

But yet his supporter SOLD recommending me to look for another job at ups because MR.10C can't or will do anything for the sanitation industry he represents.

Tom Brown

396 leadership had another great day in the yards yesterday with a great welcome and huge support at Republic/Rainbow Huntington Beach. Today it's on to more yards. You keep campaigning on BrownCare Owl, 396 loves it.

But before I forget, there's Bill U who hasn't carried a job in 17 years, who wants to run Local 396. His unemployment ran out it 2000.

Owl

great support lmfao!!! please just take a look past elections what support are you talking about ?10c per hour pension increase.Go talk to our brothers in Republic services anahiem.Do you know they got deducted $325 out of they paycheck for a health plan they never had and MR.10C didn't do anything to prevent it?? DONT WORRY ABOUT BU HE'S ONLY ONE PERSON DONT BE AFRAID .

PS I'm sanitation you can't bs me about what's going on is sanitation yards.

FUERA MR.10C

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Why would I be afraid of someone who hides on an internet page? See you at Anaheim Republic Waste. Looking forward to it!

Hofficer Hater

Upsr please help your brothers in sanitation.
Lets get rid of MR.10C SLATE RH he is lier.

MR. 10C
Local 396 Secretary Treasure
National Solid waste director
Trustee joint council 42
Vice president western region

Four titles
Four pensions
Four salaries

But yet his supporter SOLD recommending me to look for another job at ups because MR.10C can't or will do anything for the sanitation industry he represents.

With his performance at sanitation I wouldn't want this guy negotiating anything at UPS.
17 years of failures at sanitation!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Brown

The people who are running the campaigns to vote out RH are not Local 396 members. It is a guy from Detroit using surrogates from Local 63, 572, 952, 630 and 986.

The anti campaign is being running by a guy who is not a Teamster named Bill U.

It's obvious, TDU desperately wants the Local 396 Treasury, which has grown handsomely under the stewardship of RH, to finance their campaign to destabilize and take over JC42.

Last edited:

Owl

TOM BROWN So you are telling me that Is BU,TDU fault sanitation orange county have $1.15 pension contribution per hour??
LA county 1.60 ?

TOM BROWN so you are telling me that 10c increase in our pesion is good!!!! Why you keep blaming tdu or bu.?
MR.10C went to rainbow disposal lol using members money to campaign.Orange county already ratified theirs respective poor
contracts.If you see MR.10C TELL HIM WHEN ANAHIEM REPUBLIC MEMBERS ARE GOING TO GET THEIRS $325 ????

FUERA MR.10C RH