TDU is always looking for morons to follow them.

LagunaBrown

You were "that guy"
It's HILARIOUS how you try to distance yourself from TDU ... You'll never get that stink out of your being!! ha ha ha ha !!!
Dude, what is with your crush on me? I love how you need to pair up with the reformers, it shows how weak you really are. I bet you will be preaching Z is not TDU....LOL!

LagunaBrown

Anybody but H.
Obviously your are a maroon so you would take anybody.......... How has EE worked out for you? He has lost EVERY local ELECTION at the local since 2010 and failed campaigning for TDU superstars like L, P and S. Way to pick a winner...... NOT! That is what you get from a driver flunky that lives at home with his parents.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Obviously your are a maroon so you would take anybody.......... How has EE worked out for you? He has lost EVERY local ELECTION at the local since 2010 and failed campaigning for TDU superstars like L, P and S. Way to pick a winner...... NOT! That is what you get from a driver flunky that lives at home with his parents.
Our local wasn't so broke before now.

-$410,000.00 in the hole as of Dec. 2014.

It's probably a lot more by now, don't you think?

BTW, did you find any courage to finally tell the members of our local who you would support if you get elected as a delegate.

I am sure they would like to know.

rpoz11

Silent Bang :
Can someone post ***'s actual prior non-union connection, his history joining them and anything else relating to his activities from his past?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why are you guys so mad a LB? Even if he was TDU, he is afforded the chance to correct his past. You guys are just so mad and vindictive. Your afraid that KP, DL and the rest of the non Union TDU scum of the earth will starve without fleecing the uneducated with their $40 donation for free mis-information.

You were "that guy"
It's HILARIOUS how you try to distance yourself from TDU ... You'll never get that stink out of your being!! ha ha ha ha !!!
You'd be suprised ho many start out TDU. Then they see the light and go in a different direction. I have all kind of friends in TDU and were. Most see through it fast the others get it a little later. If you stay in it for a long time you are a dummy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Silent Bang :
Can someone post ***'s actual prior non-union connection, his history joining them and anything else relating to his activities from his past?
That would be against the TOS!

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms
8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm personally waiting for the tdu shakedown that should be coming soon when they tell all of the maroon followers that they need $1000 for each and every one of them because elections are expensive....I heard kp has a vacation planned and he needs a few dummies to finance it

The Silent Bang

Dude, what is with your crush on me? I love how you need to pair up with the reformers, it shows how weak you really are. I bet you will be preaching Z is not TDU....LOL!
Weak is this post that your trying to comeback with!
Pairing up? I'm just reminding you where you came from. Do you deny ever being involved with TDU? Do you deny ever being part of the reform movement? This is an integrity issue ... I can understand you changing your views on TDU, just admit to everyone how you started getting involved with union matters at your center...

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

You'd be suprised ho many start out TDU. Then they see the light and go in a different direction. I have all kind of friends in TDU and were. Most see through it fast the others get it a little later. If you stay in it for a long time you are a dummy.
Really?? Really??? Now your condoning TDU? So being a little TDU is ok in your book ??? ha ha ha ha !!

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
I'm personally waiting for the tdu shakedown that should be coming soon when they tell all of the maroon followers that they need $1000 for each and every one of them because elections are expensive....I heard kp has a vacation planned and he needs a few dummies to finance it

Hmmm, would you rather be asked to help support your leaders for election, or just have them steal it from you for super bowl tickets?

Really?? Really??? Now your condoning TDU? So being a little TDU is ok in your book ??? ha ha ha ha !!
What I am saying is some people start out with them as their soul source of information. I could care less if they do. I always tell members to get both sides of the story. As far as people in TDU I hav friends in that bogus organization. We're still friends. I like everyone regardless of age sexual orientation religious beliefs political affiliation nationally ect ect.

Basically I'm one of those liberals.

LagunaBrown

Silent Bang :
You can't anyway...... I never ever donated to them and in fact I have spoke up at their little get togethers to support elected Local leaders and advocate to work with your local. Only when you give someone all every chance to fix a situation with your support can you judge them for doing a bad job. You always make personal attacks on me in stead of looking at our leaders accomplishments. You have tagged so many people as being TDU in the past ..... Take Ken H as and example, you say the same how he was once TDU and negotiated the 1997 UPS contract with Ron C. but you give blind support to Tim S who lost his local and put guys on the street. If you put their achievement side to side Ken BLOWS Timmy S. out of the water! Same with guys like Andy M. who did amazing things for the Teamsters while Z and his crew are tearing members apart and creating divisions through lies. You ever notice that all the TDU candidates says they are not TDU.... Why is that? You guys need to grow up and stop being so damn gullible.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
pp2sl.jpg

Leading them down, the primrose path.

That's all they have. :biggrin:

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You can't anyway...... I never ever donated to them and in fact I have spoke up at their little get togethers to support elected Local leaders and advocate to work with your local. Only when you give someone all every chance to fix a situation with your support can you judge them for doing a bad job. You always make personal attacks on me in stead of looking at our leaders accomplishments. You have tagged so many people as being TDU in the past ..... Take Ken H as and example, you say the same how he was once TDU and negotiated the 1997 UPS contract with Ron C. but you give blind support to Tim S who lost his local and put guys on the street. If you put their achievement side to side Ken BLOWS Timmy S. out of the water! Same with guys like Andy M. who did amazing things for the Teamsters while Z and his crew are tearing members apart and creating divisions through lies. You ever notice that all the TDU candidates says they are not TDU.... Why is that? You guys need to grow up and stop being so damn gullible.
Didn't you give EE $40 while he was unloading on P3 to help make an orange flyer about a reform meeting/BBQ at JJ's house?

Why did you insist the flyer be orange?

And wasn't the first speaker at that meeting a South California TDU organizer?

You and boyfriend from Oregon brought the hot dogs and burgers and we're late, and EE was furious about you being late.

W.E. was the grill man at that meeting and was waiting for the hot dogs and burgers that you and M.S. paid for out of your own pockets.