TDU Princess gets tossed.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Local 251's delegate, TDU steering committee princess, proven liar and proven retaliator gets kicked out of the IBT convention for assaulting a Hoffa supporter. The tail of this dirtbag is obviously apparent. Don't cross her or,"You'll be sorry."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope, but we do need to call out outlandish behavior. Do we need another smart ass comment by you?

I am contractually obligated to provide at least 5 smart ass comments per day.

What you boys may not realize is that each additional thread only adds to the perception that you hardcore Joe Unions are disrespectful bullies and idiots.

LagunaBrown

I am contractually obligated to provide at least 5 smart ass comments per day.

What you boys may not realize is that each additional thread only adds to the perception that you hardcore Joe Unions are disrespectful bullies and idiots.
Then why are you even in the Union forum. Let's face it, you like it don't you.

Gimme Danger

@wide load that didn't happen. You're lying, Mr unTruth.
That doesn't even make any sense, she was crying in the hallway therefore she assaulted someone?
You're even dumber then you look and act. Are you continuing your campaign for lowest vote total?

10 point

It did happen. Why was she crying in the hallway?
Maybe because the DNA results came back and matched yours.
whipping-smiley-1461.gif

wide load

That doesn't even make any sense, she was crying in the hallway therefore she assaulted someone?
You're even dumber then you look and act. Are you continuing your campaign for lowest vote total?
She assaulted a delegate. When she got tossed, she was balling her eyes out. What a low life.

wide load

You keep saying everything is untrue. Your a life long bs artist. Sack up and provide your proof.

I saw there was a pushing match, and TDU princess was asked to step out and recope herself. Also by several red vests saw her crying in hallway acting stupid..If you can't handle the heat maybe you need to stay out of the big boy/girl places..And it did happen I witnessed it. So who's the liar?? BTW@ gimme Danger how would you know you weren't there your just a truck driver, isn't that what you said?