TDU Steering Committee Princess/Local 251 Recording Sec.Suspened 30 days

wreckingball251

All the smoking mirrors of "bogus "claims that BR was not involved in any wrongdoing seems to be catching up to her, With the titles that she has Steward, Delegate, Liaison,Recording Sec Local251 you would think that she would know better then to try and get a fellow member into trouble It is the duty of our officers to protect no matter what, and she started an investigation against an opponent running against her in the Delegate election, that investigation lead to that member getting a 3 day suspension pending investigation, results of investigation was: Termination, 3 day unpaid suspension, and being removed from members dept due to trust issues that BR had told mgt lies about member, The member was able to negotiate her own discipline which was reduced. members wrongdoing was dint follow a KNOWN rule in dept and misplaced paper. Chargers were filed with Election Sup. (favored Member), internal Hearing found (nothing wrong)talk about a Kangaroo court ,was appealed to Joint Council and received a (30 suspension), she appealed to International received a (STAY) during election while the GB reviewed the facts
GB came back with affirming the JC decision to the (30 day suspension)
My understanding is a trial for the NLRB took place last week, Like, she did before they were on a witch hut to prove the member did something wrong rather then to explain why they would investigate and not protect. If she had never tried to investigate this member nothing would have ever happened, the member wasn't on the radar for anything. Turns out BR was completely wrong with her allegations and in doing so she brought REPROACH against the member and Local 251.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
All the smoking mirrors of "bogus "claims that BR was not involved in any wrongdoing seems to be catching up to her, With the titles that she has Steward, Delegate, Liaison,Recording Sec Local251 you would think that she would know better then to try and get a fellow member into trouble It is the duty of our officers to protect no matter what, and she started an investigation against an opponent running against her in the Delegate election, that investigation lead to that member getting a 3 day suspension pending investigation, results of investigation was: Termination, 3 day unpaid suspension, and being removed from members dept due to trust issues that BR had told mgt lies about member, The member was able to negotiate her own discipline which was reduced. members wrongdoing was dint follow a KNOWN rule in dept and misplaced paper. Chargers were filed with Election Sup. (favored Member), internal Hearing found (nothing wrong)talk about a Kangaroo court ,was appealed to Joint Council and received a (30 suspension), she appealed to International received a (STAY) during election while the GB reviewed the facts
My understanding is a trial for the NLRB took place last week, Like, she did before they were on a witch hut to prove the member did something wrong rather then to explain why they would investigate and not protect. If she had never tried to investigate this member nothing would have ever happened, the member wasn't on the radar for anything. Turns out BR was completely wrong with her allegations and in doing so she brought REPROACH against the member and Local 251.
30 days!! Wow!! Boom! Someone wasn't doing what they were supposed to be doing. Couldn't happen to a nicer person! I wonder if TDU will post about this corruption on their website.

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

That was quite the ramble, that I think I get the gist of what you're saying. Obviously the JC & GEB would rule against 251 leaders. There's plenty of political animosity there.
We'll see how the NLRB trial went. The decision and public record will be telling.

wide load

That was quite the ramble, that I think I get the gist of what you're saying. Obviously the JC & GEB would rule against 251 leaders. There's plenty of political animosity there.
We'll see how the NLRB trial went. The decision and public record will be telling.
So if the NLRB rules in favor of the member, what would your feelings be about this elected official? Because most of the time it seems as though the mere speculation of malfeasance against an elected official makes certain people dust off the pitchforks.

Gimme Danger

Ultimately this doesn't effect the BAs at UPS, so there isn't a real impact on me. But if our officers are penalized and serve their time to correct bad behavior, we move on and figure out how to strengthen our union together. If your friend up north can move on, so can our officers.

wreckingball251

The public record has already been put out there and You still contiue to say its Bogus, Liars, everyone is against you ect... Maybe just Maybe, something really did happen here, that should have never happened. Even if that member broke policy,or whatever and you saw it, as an officer would you go to thier sup. and rat them out?
What happened to working for the members, We do pay your salary? The theory was BR was after the mgr why not go to his mgr? why go to the members ?

wide load

Ultimately this doesn't effect the BAs at UPS, so there isn't a real impact on me. But if our officers are penalized and serve their time to correct bad behavior, we move on and figure out how to strengthen our union together. If your friend up north can move on, so can our officers.
Their could be seeing as this person is on the executive board. How does the legal aspect work? If she is found guilty, would she be required to pay legal fees out of pocket? Or is that bill on the membership? Kinda unfair no?

You know me...
There are two periods in this entire post. Well, three if you count the one the OP was experiencing while typing.

You know me...
That is all you are offering?

I honestly didn't even read the entire thing. I started looking for punctuation so I could sort out the seperated thoughts in the essay, and decided to throw in the towel when I realized there were only 2 periods in the entire post.

I'm not a terrible grammar nazi, but punctuation matters and it's easy to completely throw the entire essence of a sentence to the wolves when it is not properly used.

Example:
Let's eat Mike.
Let's eat, Mike.

See the difference?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I honestly didn't even read the entire thing. I started looking for punctuation so I could sort out the seperated thoughts in the essay, and decided to throw in the towel when I realized there were only 2 periods in the entire post.

I'm not a terrible grammar nazi, but punctuation matters and it's easy to completely throw the entire essence of a sentence to the wolves when it is not properly used.

Example:
Let's eat Mike.
Let's eat, Mike.

See the difference?
That's what you pulled out of this thread.....officers colluded with management to fire a member......I'm not even in local 251 and this makes me mad.....the people who did this should step down

wide load

Example:
Let's eat Mike.
Let's eat, Mike.

See the difference?
So I guess because you sit next to then in the hall, you can't possibly be critical. Wonder what the NLRB judge is gonna come back with. BR is a disgrace to Teamsters. Only 2 reasons she involved, 1) TDU commands it since she is on the steering committee which funnels union dues into the TRF for zero services rendered. Or 2) she "knows" someone. I think her behavior is a huge black eye for local 251.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So I guess because you sit next to then in the hall, you can't possibly be critical. Wonder what the NLRB judge is gonna come back with. BR is a disgrace to Teamsters. Only 2 reasons she involved, 1) TDU commands it since she is on the steering committee which funnels union dues into the TRF for zero services rendered. Or 2) she "knows" someone. I think her behavior is a huge black eye for local 251.
I'm just wondering why tdu didn't see this corruption in local 251

SoCalUPS

BR should be removed immediately. It doesn't matter how much you despise someone, you never go to the Company on a Union brother or sister.