TDU: Summary of Central States healthcare coverage with co-pay and deductible

blue efficacy

Buck up and get on your horse. If every part timer voted no on the previous contracts, they would have never been approved. End of story. Part timers got sold down the river by the way they just floated with the current. The full timers passing you by had oars in their hands. Slow and steady wins the race friend. The tortoise and the hare? Quit bitching, grab an oar and start steering your own canoe. No full timer can do it for you.
It is illogical to say we deserve our fate because others whom we have no control over do not vote.

balland chain

I only wish my Local 071 Charlotte NC would get us a better plan or get us the hell out of Central States... I dont understand how they feel this is the best for its members !!

P700slave

We have been in the Central States plan for the last several years. I have a 20$ copay at docs office. 400$ family cap or 200$ per person, per year deductible. I've never even come close to the out of pocket expense they have on the books. Rx is covered at a 80%. Labs cover at 80%. I would say its pretty good insurance. I don't know what everyone else has, but I had cancer a few years ago and out of a 75000$ bill, my part was 600$. I'd say that's pretty good.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We have been in the Central States plan for the last several years. I have a 20$ copay at docs office. 400$ family cap or 200$ per person, per year deductible. I've never even come close to the out of pocket expense they have on the books. Rx is covered at a 80%. Labs cover at 80%. I would say its pretty good insurance. I don't know what everyone else has, but I had cancer a few years ago and out of a 75000$ bill, my part was 600$. I'd say that's pretty good.

Compared to what we have in Philly that is not very good. Highlights are $10.00 copay,$0.00 mail order 90 day prescription refill, $0.00 diagnostic labs ,xray etc. The peeps are not going to be very happy.

kingOFchester

My family prescriptions cost 900 a month. 20% of that is around 180 a month. That comes to $2,160 a year. About 2 weeks of take home pay. Currently I pay 0.
I would not want to be in that plan.

You add in co-pays, prescriptions, union dues, taxes, gas to and from work, socks, boots and so on, I will be working close to three days a week just to cover these expenses.

Middle class, HA. There is no middle class.