TDU wins Local 251!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The numbers are unknown, but what was believed to be a Hoffa stronghold all of the sudden has been taken over by reformers!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The incumbents are challenging every single vote. It was a landslide victory for the 251 United Action Slate. STINK 219 made the challenge.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Loyal to corruption and and incompetence. The majority of 251 members said screw that and elected a new leadership because everything Stink 219 stood for was corruption, incompetence and management not the members.

Oh and Sean O, haha

Loyal to corruption and and incompetence. The majority of 251 members said screw that and elected a new leadership because everything Stink 219 stood for was corruption, incompetence and management not the members.

Oh and Sean O, haha
What local are you a part of?? If you have testicles you should want to answer this. You call everyone e out but we have know idea where you come from. I'm thinking you are from TDU.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
407 Steward is butt hurt that the Ohio Rider has not passed and his buddy Stink 219 is M.I.A. probably drunk trying to forget about the tragic loss of his boys yesterday.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
407 Steward is butt hurt that the Ohio Rider has not passed and his buddy Stink 219 is M.I.A. probably drunk trying to forget about the tragic loss of his boys yesterday.

I want to congratulate the "members" of 251 for having the courage to toss out the old guard and replace them with some new thinkers for the local. 5 years isnt a long ways away, and with these last two contracts, the old guard has shown us all what they are willing to give back to the company. We cannot afford to wait until the third contract to see that the old guard made a deal to cut our pay and pensions.

Congrats 251 on a new direction.

As for Stink, well, he told us he was in the loop, and I guess he was right, the loop around the necks of his buddies.

Peace

TOS

Stonefish

I don't know Stink219. He supported a group that he thought was best for the job. They didn't win and certain people are laughing about people losing their jobs. I am just curious how you would feel if you lost your job and people were on this forum joking about it. Or if your friends didn't win you wouldn't be happy.

Good luck to the new group but as far as them being TDU.
Keep track of the finances because when they were in our local the legal expenses were 120,000 per year for the 3 miserable years they were in. They are about 10,000 now.
They promised to cut salaries also but didn't when they got in. They should have because the attorneys were writing their letters, hearing grievances and negotiating our contracts.
They cost members their jobs due to incompetence.
That's just a small list of things.
I hope for the members sake it works out but if and when they take office you will see.

As far as laughing and joking about people losing their jobs and not getting what they want. I hope it doesn't happen to you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think it was said best by the late Paul Brown in regards to excessive celebration after a touchdown, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!

I don't know Stink219. He supported a group that he thought was best for the job. They didn't win and certain people are laughing about people losing their jobs. I am just curious how you would feel if you lost your job and people were on this forum joking about it. Or if your friends didn't win you wouldn't be happy.

Good luck to the new group but as far as them being TDU.
Keep track of the finances because when they were in our local the legal expenses were 120,000 per year for the 3 miserable years they were in. They are about 10,000 now.
They promised to cut salaries also but didn't when they got in. They should have because the attorneys were writing their letters, hearing grievances and negotiating our contracts.
They cost members their jobs due to incompetence.
That's just a small list of things.
I hope for the members sake it works out but if and when they take office you will see.

As far as laughing and joking about people losing their jobs and not getting what they want. I hope it doesn't happen to you.
i couldn't have wrote it better myself

I think it was said best by the late Paul Brown in regards to excessive celebration after a touchdown, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!
I couldn't have said it better myself

Oh and Sean O, haha
I know stink. There isn't a better union guy on this site.

I want to congratulate the "members" of 251 for having the courage to toss out the old guard and replace them with some new thinkers for the local. 5 years isnt a long ways away, and with these last two contracts, the old guard has shown us all what they are willing to give back to the company. We cannot afford to wait until the third contract to see that the old guard made a deal to cut our pay and pensions.

Congrats 251 on a new direction.

As for Stink, well, he told us he was in the loop, and I guess he was right, the loop around the necks of his buddies.

Peace

TOS
One thing I can say about TOS. There isn't a bigger TROLL on this site.