TeamCare Infertility

Ptrunner

Hey has anyone used TeamCare with infertility treatment yet. Aetna paid for infertility as long as it wasnt an IUI or IVF treatment. For instance they wouldnt pay for the IUI or IVF but they would pay for all the drugs and ultrasounds and dr visits to make it happen just not the actual operation of it. In Aetnas book they said as long as youre trying to find the underlying cause of infertility and so on.

In teamcare book it says that they dont cover anything infertility but my wifes drugs are covered only 5 dollar copay. Were still waiting to hear back from teamcare and her doctors. Just wondering anyones experiences so far?

Were major bummed because were finally in network with blue cross blue shield with the dr we go to and everything is not working out. With aetna we always had to pay out of pocket but we would get reimbursed always. Now it looks like its all out of pocket.

Are you offering them a way to save some money?

Resident know-it-all.
Yea if you stay away from the opposite sex you can't have any babies. I just went to pick up my wife's birth control and it should have been 5 bucks and they wanted 58$. I said keep it until we get that sorted out. Until then I'll stay away from mrs. Jangles.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They pay for some.....My wife and I went through the same thing, and just welcomed our daughter very recently. My teamster provided insurance paid for the sperm wash and things like that for the IUI, everything else we used my wife's insurance, so I don't thin teamcare will do too much, I'd ask them to be sure

Packmule

They pay for some.....My wife and I went through the same thing, and just welcomed our daughter very recently. My teamster provided insurance paid for the sperm wash and things like that for the IUI, everything else we used my wife's insurance, so I don't thin teamcare will do too much, I'd ask them to be sure
Congrats!