Teamcare new member FYI

saintrick

Adult immunizations are not covered.

If you had previously received your flu shot at your Dr. office it will no longer be covered like it was under the company plan.

It will most likely be cheaper to get it at the health department or local pharmacy.

Kids are still covered.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I was at the doctor Tuesday for just my regular 6 month visit for tests and he asked me if I wanted a flu shot. I don't know if it would have been covered or not in that situation. I declined. He asked again...I declined again. "You're in a high risk group." No thanks. I have never had a flu shot and will never get one. My wife gets one every year and every year she gets sick afterward.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Okay, I know the OP said flu shots aren't covered at the dr's office. I just went to the CVS pharmacy where I received a flu shot last year when I had Aetna insurance (Medco covered immunizations)...and paid nothing.

I was told that Teamcare doesn't cover flu shots...and neither does our prescription plan....
Our prescription plan is CVS Caremark...how the hell isn't it covered at a CVS? Seriously Teamcrap??

Last edited: