Teamcare, Please Help

Narlis

I got some papers in the mail saying welcome to Teamcare, I have only been with the company for 11 months. I was told after a year i would get healthcare. There are no papers telling me how to sign up or where to go to sign up. Is the enrollment period in january or do I automatically get enrolled in teamcare. Also, When do i have to pay for the healthcare?

My eyes have been bothering me the last few months and I would like to get them checked as soon as i can, I didn't have healthcare my whole life so I am new to this.

Thanks for any help.

upschuck

You and your family are covered free of charge, no enrollment necessary. I would call Teamcare and make sure you are covered now, before you make an appointment since you've only been with UPS for only 11 months, contractually it is a year.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Make sure you bump this thread after you've received treatment to tell us, how much you had to come out of pocket for your premium free TeamCare.

Sent using a Potato

upschuck

Make sure you bump this thread after you've received treatment to tell us, how much you had to come out of pocket for your premium free TeamCare.

Sent using a Potato
A lot less than he would of if he had no insurance, or if we were still under old contract because he wouldn't get it for another 7 months.

Does every thread with Teamcare in it have to bring out the haters? You are in it, get over it, move on.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
A lot less than he would of if he had no insurance, or if we were still under old contract because he wouldn't get it for another 7 months.

Does every thread with Teamcare in it have to bring out the haters? You are in it, get over it, move on.

Dear sir, I've been in TeamCare all along. With no complaints.

I suppose you've no idea who Harry is.

Sent using a Potato

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

And a lot more out of pocket if we would have fought to stay in the comany plan.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I guess I haven't illustrated my position on TeamCare enough for some of y'all..
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1414896556.256479.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I guess when all you've known is mediocre heath insurance, you wouldn't know how mediocre your coverage is.

Given your intuitional prowess, you could probably guess that I and, countless thousands like me, couldn't give a :censored2: about your out-of-pocket expenses, brother.

Much like the countless :censored2:s you've lost sleep over when you were in the "company" plan and myself and my family were not.

Welcome to the union, you scabbish :censored2:e.

Sent using a Potato