Teamster brother?

FedUPS413

What can be done against harassment at the hand of another Teamster? Two drivers in the same building and one is harassing another in the form of :censored2: talk to customers and rumors. I'm the steward but don't really know how to handle the two children. Mgmt has to love this... help! Thots?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What can be done against harassment at the hand of another Teamster? Two drivers in the same building and one is harassing another in the form of :censored2: talk to customers and rumors. I'm the steward but don't really know how to handle the two children. Mgmt has to love this... help! Thots?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Fist fight in the parking lot if its really that big of a deal. Other wise tell them to grow up.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You're a steward, not a baby sitter. Let these two kids have their drama, if it gets to the point of face to face problems, address it then.

Explain to both that if they keep going down this road they will both get terminated. It will be he said he said. That means they fire them both and sort it out at the hearing. In the mean time if management doesn't like them they dig by sending LP out to their respective areas to interview the customers. Once they get statements and they are bad they can go to panel where people that don't know them from Adam will decide their fate. Panel can only go back 9 months but their whole work history will be at their fingertips. Real life :censored2: real life consequences.

Tell them this if you need some other stuff feel free to pm me.

Ps I would take your local out of your username.

PT Car Washer

I have to agree with Mr. Bo on this one. Have seen this happen inside the hub. Fire both of them and let the panel figure it out. Both worked the day sort. One had to go to preload and the other to twilight sort. Only way for them to keep their jobs.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This is not 2 CHILDREN MISBEHAVING.

This is 1 driver being a total jerk to the other Some would call this bullying.

Some words need to be said to this jerk to get him to stop, or else. Maybe have a couple of other large drivers with you when you speak to this bully.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I would tell the bullying teamster that the Company will vision this as workplace violence and you will lose your job. As long as the bullied UPS driver doesn't resort to violence, he has more avenues to keep his job.

Just sad that 2 ADULT drivers with high-paying careers would take the chance to throw it all away over :bsbullf: