Teamster Companies

hey brothers and sisters ....... I've tried to just "Google" this, but I keep coming up short...

I'm wanting a list of companies and everyday stores that employ Teamsters ....
such as Kroger .. etc...

because I'm going to gear my family to support those stores/companies whenever possible and post them on our Union board at work and encourage others to do so also......

thanks

There was a time where Union made or we use only Union labor was a sign of quality. Not a bunch of cheap chinese junk or who will fix my car or roof my house the cheapest. The work or product is guaranteed to last until the check clears.

hyena

hey brothers and sisters ....... I've tried to just "Google" this, but I keep coming up short...

such as Kroger .. etc...

because I'm going to gear my family to support those stores/companies whenever possible and post them on our Union board at work and encourage others to do so also......

thanks
I think on the teamsters website... I think I remember seeing all the different company's on there

hondo

promoted to mediocrity

such as Kroger .. etc...

thanks
Your Joint Council and/or benefits funds should be able to help you with this.

Also, check with your Local about posting information. Typically it's required to be printed on the Local's letterhead.

UPSmechanicinblue

such as Kroger .. etc...

thanks

Biggest step for most would be USA made- Me and wife try to get family to have a USA made Christmas- gifts- I always check labels and choose USA when can esp vegetables at the grocery store. Kmart and mejiers are best for for USA products. Good luck at Walmart. Also on amazon I check for items USA made. Just got lawn mower blades and a lawn thatcher made US which was shipped Teamsters UPS.Seeing more and more products for sale now than in the past. Also noticed an increase in parts coming in USA made for the package cars.