Teamster Companies

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Yep ... same item, higher price.

I sort of thought you'd be a "worksmanship/quality" guy considering how long you spent in a culture of providing quality service.

While UPS is certainly getting/gotten away from that ideal, there's a reason why they make billions and billions every year.

Dr.Brownz

Yep ... same item, higher price.

You are not spending money in a vacuum where only you and the item exist

Vote with dollers; would you rather support walmart so there can be more minimum wage jobs?

That ups brainwashing has really stayed with you hasnt it

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You are not spending money in a vacuum where only you and the item exist

Vote with dollers; would you rather support walmart so there can be more minimum wage jobs?

That ups brainwashing has really stayed with you hasnt it
Actually it was my mother and father who grew up during the depression.
Value and price consciousness was part of my upbringing.
I believe in a market driven economy.

rod

Retired 22 years
Our local police force are Teamsters----but I don't think you really want to support them with your money.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Who do you talk to? A bunch of your super special I want to be a manager friends? Broke college kids?
No. I work two jobs and I have never heard it at my other job either. Everyone there is FT between 25-60.

I grew up in a big union state. Never heard it there either. I've heard buy American, never buy union.

Dr.Brownz

No. I work two jobs and I have never heard it at my other job either. Everyone there is FT between 25-60.

I grew up in a big union state. Never heard it there either. I've heard buy American, never buy union.

Its easier to forget about viewpoints and values you don't expouse