Teamster.Net has shut down for good!

Evil

It was just announced that Teamster.net has shut down for good.

Considering what happened to UPSers in the last contract, the concessions at freight and the fact that the Central States Pension Fund is in limbo and their retirees are soon to receive 30% to 40% reduction ...

These are good times for those of us who want to take our union back from krooks like Hoffa Jr., hall, Jon C, Rome A, Sean O'Brien, Andy M, Tyson J, Randy :censored2:, Ron H and company!

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There were only 3 people on that site ever. I used to read. Never posted. Seems as topics became automated.

Evil

I started one. But it's just for organizing information, General Teamsters info and job board
You need to start one that will allow us to criticize all the krooks selling out the membership everywhere. I hear the West isn't to happy with Ken running with Hoffa Jr. My understanding is A and C have been in talks with Tim as of late. They are ready to jump ship on Hoffa just like T, J and as of late have. The old guard knows that Hoffa's days are numbered.

You need to start one that will allow us to criticize all the krooks selling out the membership everywhere. I hear the West isn't to happy with hall running with Hoffa Jr. My understanding is Aloise and C have been in talks with Tim S as of late. They are ready to jump ship on Hoffa just like John Thyer, Tony Jones and as of late Al M have. The old guard knows that Hoffa's days are numbered.

Vote for Hoffa & Hall.

D

Deleted

You need to start one that will allow us to criticize all the krooks selling out the membership everywhere. I hear the West isn't to happy with hall running with Hoffa Jr. My understanding is Aloise and C have been in talks with Tim S as of late. They are ready to jump ship on Hoffa just like John Thyer, Tony Jones and as of late Al M have. The old guard knows that Hoffa's days are numbered.
That criticizing should take place at your General Membership meeting

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That was the first forum I joined. I forgot my password and wasn't able to log on after a while. Several times I PMed the administrator and I never received a reply.