Teamsters are the enemy

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
btw IE is currently working on the next iteration of On Time Network

this will involve giving drivers the optimum dispatch to have them back in time to face the most traffic on their drive home

Returntosender

917C1553-6BF9-4BAB-9A64-07A1CFADCFAE.jpeg

john chesney

Treat them as such.
Enforce the methods and discipline everything.
Build your MIP stock and get ready to harass!

Go Management!
Posted at 1037 am while on the clock. Is that not stealing time? Oh wait a minute you’re probably management that don’t do :censored2:. FYI I’m on my lunch break

Box Ox

Posted at 1037 am while on the clock. Is that not stealing time?

IE-ers are allowed to spend 1/4 of their day doing whatever they want. BC posting included.

The other 3/4 of the IE day are dedicated to attempts at placing square pegs into round holes, trying to count with abacus toys, and seeing who can belly flop the hardest into the office ball pit.

k06jc5.jpg
2qvup3k.jpg

mmqw5x.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
IE-ers are allowed to spend 1/4 of their day doing whatever they want. BC posting included.

The other 3/4 of the IE day are dedicated to attempts at placing square pegs into round holes, trying to count with abacus toys, and seeing who can belly flop the hardest into the office ball pit.

k06jc5.jpg
2qvup3k.jpg

mmqw5x.jpg
don’t forget the SPC dartboard tournaments

vvv

Treat them as such.
Enforce the methods and discipline everything.
Build your MIP stock and get ready to harass!

Go Management!

I think I mentioned long ago I'd love to have you as my center manager. You'd be eaten alive in short time.
When I go back to work next week I'll be sure to have your ignorant self in mind as I slowly tra-la-la my happy ass thru the neighborhood laughing to myself walking far down the block to deliver a resi, because I had to park the truck safely, securely, AND LAWFULLY.....causing many 150-200 step walk offs each way.
And ya ya, enforce and discipline nonsense talk as the norm.......save it! Why have I had so many rides for so many years because I run so far over every day and more than likely have such poor methods. Have been told I'm a target for what seems to be 20 years I bet, yet am still here doing my thing.

You'd be my manager coming in with an edge looking to be the one to get me, and be like all the rest of the puppets walking away shamefully in a year or so with your tail between your legs......which is better then nothing, because you don't have anything there.