Teamsters Reach Out to FedEx Freight Drivers Nationwide

Star B

White Lightening
Hopefully, this helps the Teamsters get their foot in the door. It would be great to see Express unionized.
Express will be difficult. Express will claim that we're an airline and we're under the jurisdiction of the RLA.... and that is a whole heaping pile of mess.

As much as I'd love to see Express unionized... the RLA is a horrible act to be under. Just look at any pilot or flight attendant union and how painfully slow change is.

dezguy

Express will be difficult. Express will claim that we're an airline and we're under the jurisdiction of the RLA.... and that is a whole heaping pile of mess.

As much as I'd love to see Express unionized... the RLA is a horrible act to be under. Just look at any pilot or flight attendant union and how painfully slow change is.
Definitely a tough situation for you guys and gals down South but up here, we are not under any such law.

I'm hoping someone starts a union drive up here for Freight and are able to organize those employees. Maybe, if that happens, people over at Express will open their eyes and not be so afraid of standing up against FedEx.

bacha29

Good point dezguy. People eventually get tired of being cuffed around and slapped around by X. More importantly nothing they do or say can be deemed trustworthy or believable and in the process losing all credibility.

Future

Victory Ride
Good point dezguy. People eventually get tired of being cuffed around and slapped around by X. More importantly nothing they do or say can be deemed trustworthy or believable and in the process losing all credibility.
Simply take a walk about one day!

Oldfart

The teamsters has lost so many members over the years, they are in desperate need of new members. Their pension plan is in shambles. Just ask anyone on a Teamster pension.

MAKAVELI

The teamsters has lost so many members over the years, they are in desperate need of new members. Their pension plan is in shambles. Just ask anyone on a Teamster pension.
The UPS teamsters out here in Cali have a great pension. More than double what yours is.;)