Teamsters Side With White Supremacist Richard Spencer?

JJinVA

Renowned neo-nazi Richard Spencer announced his endorsement for Presidential :censored2: for brains Joe "Where Am I" Biden. Does that make the Teamsters a white supremacist organization? Did we all just get inducted into the KKK? Should we call on Carol Tomé to resign for creating an environment of white supremacy at UPS? Oh the irony is palpable here...

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Renowned neo-nazi Richard Spencer announced his endorsement for Presidential :censored2: for brains Joe "Where Am I" Biden. Does that make the Teamsters a white supremacist organization? Did we all just get inducted into the KKK? Should we call on Carol Tomé to resign for creating an environment of white supremacy at UPS? Oh the irony is palpable here...

Biden already renounced the endorsement

'Absolutely repugnant': Biden's campaign forcefully disavows an endorsement from neo-Nazi Richard Spencer

Maybe you shouldn't just get your news from "Infowars"

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

What Neo-Nazi in America would not accept the continuing genocide of genetically inferior babies that Biden and Harris will be promoting and supporting if they get into office. Biden and Harris have a 100% approval rating from N.A.R.A.L....And the real shame of it is that Biden claims to be a practicing Catholic, really shows his character..

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.