Teamsters Spouses United

Kruldingo

The wife & I decided to start a group called Teamsters Spouses United. This is a proactive support group for Teamster spouses looking to make positive changes in Teamster family life. If your spouse is just as angry & frustrated about the working conditions you both must endure then please have them Facebook request Teamsters Spouses United. More contact info available in the near future.. Ups may not care about your mental health or state of mind & how it affects your family & others but we do!

Is there Spouses Married to Teamsters who want to get rid of them and make it look like an accident? My wife would be all for that one.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This thread has been derailed.
As a Mod, I'm suppose to do something according to the new boss's rules.
​Any hints for me?

​Any hints for me?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

If you cleaned up every derailed thread in this nuthouse it would be nothing but a website with a blank tan page.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
​Any hints for me?

If we give you any hints, you might lose your "Worst Mod Ever" title. The rest of us mods are jealous of that.

Kruldingo

Some ideas that have been passed around include spouses using their civil rts to protest, flood the 800 complaint line to Atlanta & even so bold as to ask for mtgs with mngrs,sups, & HR

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by Hoaxster
Any hints for me?

Move it to Union Issues !!

WESLA

It is what it is
There is so much griping about OT I'm just hoping it will still be available when I'm a driver!
I work around 60 hrs a week holding a full time job and my part time UPS job and make about a third of what drivers do ( if that ).
Sometimes you gotta think about what you got.

rod

Retired 22 years
The wife & I decided to start a group called Teamsters Spouses United. This is a proactive support group for Teamster spouses looking to make positive changes in Teamster family life. If your spouse is just as angry & frustrated about the working conditions you both must endure then please have them Facebook request Teamsters Spouses United. More contact info available in the near future.. Ups may not care about your mental health or state of mind & how it affects your family & others but we do!

Good luck with your group however UPS has never been know as a family friendly job. People should already know that when they sign on. If you are looking for an 8 to 5 job it's not going to happen. Anytime you work at a job, I'm talking about being a delivery driver, that has no specific "punch out" time its a risk you have to take. I'm not saying you have to roll over and play dead but you would probably have better luck banging your head into a brick wall than you will getting UPS to change their ways. Just keep telling yourself-"good pay & good benefits".

WESLA

It is what it is
Good luck with your group however UPS has never been know as a family friendly job. People should already know that when they sign on. If you are looking for an 8 to 5 job it's not going to happen. Anytime you work at a job, I'm talking about being a delivery driver, that has no specific "punch out" time its a risk you have to take. I'm not saying you have to roll over and play dead but you would probably have better luck banging your head into a brick wall than you will getting UPS to change their ways. Just keep telling yourself-"good pay & good benefits".[/QUOTE]

Well said rod

Kruldingo

It's just another angle that I don't think has been tried yet to force a fair days work for a fair days pay. This is the 1st in 21 yrs at my bldg that peak continued into June!