Teamsters suck

take your time

Yeah, that's right. If it were up to me, I would get rid of the Union for UPS.

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.

bumped

The union creates an atmosphere where old guys are taking all the money, hours, and paid vacation time, meanwhile hungry new people are held down.

If we got rid of the union, then job security wouldn't be based on Seniority, but on merit. Something the old geezers hogging all the hours don't want.

In another thread you thought the biggest problem with this company was the management. Now you don't like the teamsters. Maybe you should quit and work for yourself. Your never going to be happy at UPS.

Aww... Poor baby started today and wants the benefits of decades of work

Too :censored2:ing bad

Box Ox

18gnxi.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

If your last name was Teamsters, I’d agree. Little secret here, everyone here was the lowest on the seniority pole at some point.

take your time

I got news for you. Most of the old guys don't want the hours.

Yeah, that's right they don't. They just take worker's comp., are out for weeks at a time, and still get paid top dollar.

If seniority didn't exist, work would be given based on who can provide the most productivity. Unions stiffly competition by limiting the hungry new guys, and keeping the people who are too old and tired to work.

take your time

In another thread you thought the biggest problem with this company was the management. Now you don't like the teamsters. Maybe you should quit and work for yourself. Your never going to be happy at UPS.

It's both. If you think Management and the Union aren't hand in hand, you are very naive. The Teamsters are stealing our wages via "fees", but if you actually pay attention, they are looking to screw the workers regardless. Let's see what happens when the new contract is finished in a couple of months. My guess? We are going to get screwed by the Union.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's both. If you think Management and the Union aren't hand in hand, you are very naive. The Teamsters are stealing our wages via "fees", but if you actually pay attention, they are looking to screw the workers regardless. Let's see what happens when the new contract is finished in a couple of months. My guess? We are going to get screwed by the Union.

Here's a thought, why don't you jump over to FE Ground? They aren't union and they won't 'stiffly' you.

El Correcto

god is dead

Lol, those old geezers got more merit than a seasonal like you. Got to consider your in sprint mode, they been in marathon mode for a couple decades getting ready to finish something you haven’t even begun yet.

take your time

Lol, those old geezers got more merit than a seasonal like you. Got to consider your in sprint mode, they been in marathon mode for a couple decades getting ready to finish something you haven’t even begun yet.

So then what are they worried about? Then they shouldn't feel threatened when someone says we should remove the Union and allow everything to be based on merit instead of seniority. Unless of course they are afraid that they would lose the pension/benefits that they believe they are entitled to.

El Correcto

god is dead
So then what are they worried about? Then they shouldn't feel threatened when someone says we should remove the Union and allow everything to be based on merit instead of seniority. Unless of course they are afraid that they would lose the pension/benefits that they believe they are entitled to.
Your entitled to your opinion, but it’s wrong. Go post in current events. You’ll fit right in.