teamsters united candidate punks out

Instigator

Balkis was never on the Teamsters United Slate. He was running independently. You can fact check at TeamstersUnited.org. But I suspect cockroach already knows this.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What I find interesting (and suspicious).....is the amount of time that you spend.

....trying to debunk a "foregone conclusion"???

You are obviously worried and we don't blame you.

~Bbbl~

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What I find interesting (and suspicious).....is the amount of time that you spend.

....trying to debunk a "foregone conclusion"???

You are obviously worried and we don't blame you.

~Bbbl~

You should have "ponied up" the money, thru PayPal.

Otherwise.... you wouldn't be "looking in". :biggrin:

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You should have "ponied up" the money, thru PayPal. Otherwise.... you wouldn't be "looking in".

Not sure that I will ever be interested in paying anything...to learn from your mistakes.

We share a similar view, with a different perspective and frame of reference.

~Bbbl~

Hofficer Hater

Brown Spider

I haven't made any mistakes.

Learning from the best.... affords you the opportunity, to advance.

:biggrin:

Can you say that ?

-Bug-

Haven't made any mistakes? Quite an achievement...and those folks that you learned from who were "the best" taught you how to jump on the phone and snuggle up with that center manager? And what exactly do you do when you're on the receiving end of that center manager call and...the center manager tells you that he paid the last 8 overtime grievances but he needs to fire Joe B. and he doesn't have a real strong case? Ah...doesn't really matter. After all...you've got "the opportunity to advance."

(Holy Crap...and we can't figure out why our membership is declining?)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Really. No real issues here? I have no idea and no dogs in this fight. It just seem pathetic that fat and bad breath are all you guys got... No re-enforcing arguments. No issues. If I cared about any of this I would be disappointed in the leaders. Just like I am disappointed in the US presidential candidates.