Teamsters United GP candidate threatens teamsters with violence.

Caught on video. Looks like he's going to be brought up on charges. Possibly making him ineligible to run. Pm me if you want the video. I want to respect the rules.

Spongebob1

He didn't threaten anyone, I Saw the video, he was stopping a fight that one of the hourly slate members started there were plenty of witnesses,

Spongebob1

Ask Fred for a copy of it, it's on the security cameras that he has there, that way you can see the whole thing! Not just 32 seconds of it!

Spongebob1

Are you saying the video was taken out of context

The video that's on Facebook is only 32 seconds, I was told by someone there, that argument lasted several minutes, and Fred was trying to stop the big guy from fighting the smaller guy standing behind friend.Z

5habits100

The video that's on Facebook is only 32 seconds, I was told by someone there, that argument lasted several minutes, and Fred was trying to stop the big guy from fighting the smaller guy standing behind friend.Z
It was a yes or no question. I am being nice. See this is what nice is.

I'm not sure if I should respond to you you might report me
He's a rat. I dint care though this ain't the teamsters. It's a bunch of bust out TDUers. You can't bring reproach on anyone in a sissy Internet chat room. I'm the only real life character here. Everything else is fiction. Scared to tell who they are. Most want to be me but there scared.

5habits100

He's a rat. I ho care though this ain't the teamsters. It's a bunch of bust out TDUers. You can't bring reproach on anyone in a sissy Internet chat room. I'm the only real life character here. Everything else is fiction. Scared to tell who they are. Most want to be me but there scared.
I'm curious why they were typing a lot before I ask a legit question and....

Crickets

5habits100

Come get some meat.
They're probably going to say it was taken out of context like where Tim didn't know he was being recorded either and made some really bad comments. Amazing what people will do when they don't know they're being watched or recorded. Both number 2 who was number 1 and now number 1 who was number 2 can't keep it together.