Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

anHOURover

I wasn't a big fan of the makeup of the slate but it's very impressive to see the country coming together to support a group of leaders who will fight for their membership instead of imposing concessionary contracts on them!! You got my vote !!!
Hoffa hall and Obrien are on their way out!!
the writing is on the wall!!

Spongebob1

I wasn't a big fan of the makeup of the slate but it's very impressive to see the country coming together to support a group of leaders who will fight for their membership instead of imposing concessionary contracts on them!! You got my vote !!!
Hoffa hall and O are on their way out!!
I like what I've seen and heard so far, looks like the slate is coming together, I'm impressed with the volunteers, everyone willing to help,...... and these gentlemen DO have the "Kaunas" to stand up to HHO,

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

So who is this you speak of?

They don't even have a full slate. I think their plan is to have hall to be their secretary treasurer. They have several stewards also as VP's. Many many business agent with a year experience. It's so hilarious it's not even funny. When I look at that who's who and I thank my lucky stars.

Spongebob1

They don't even have a full slate. I think their plan is to have hall to be their secretary treasurer. They have several stewards also as VP's. Many many business agent with a year experience. It's so hilarious it's not even funny. When I look at that who's who and I thank my lucky stars.

Really full of it tonight,...huh....
Always assuming,.......
Several P.O'ers. are on,
Time will tell.........
Instead of trashing the other slate why not defend Hoffa and Halls record,......now there's a thought?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Lmfao!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Always assuming,.......
Several P.O'ers. are on,
Time will tell.........
Instead of trashing the other slate why not defend Hoffa and Halls record,......now there's a thought?
If they add a Secretary Treasurer, they will have to get signatures for that position. They can just add after the fact.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Always assuming,.......
Several P.O'ers. are on,
Time will tell.........

At the last unity conference in Las Vegas the entire Western delegation that went showed up wearing Hoffa-Aloise shirts. The west is so upset with hall after this contract that they suggested to Hoffa to dump him and replace him with Rome A.

Rome A himself thought about forming his own slate but he didn't have any support from the East Coast or Central. When he asked Tim S and Fred Z for support they told him he was part of the problem that had imposed this contract.

crazyeyes

wide load, I am retired, I have to pay $200 a month, and its going up to $400 a month in 2 years . The retiree insurance ( Teamcare) coverage is not as good as the active member's, and Retiree's have to pay more out of pocket

image.jpg
Always assuming,.......
Several P.O'ers. are on,
Time will tell.........
Okay I'll bite
February 2008: 70,000 Freight Teamsters overwhelmingly ratify NMFA.

October 2007: UPS Freight Teamsters, formerly Overnite Transportation workers, ratify a historic first contract

September 11, 2007: Teamsters persuade congress to block funding for Mexican trucks pilot program

September 2006: Teamsters organize workers at UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation, in Indianapolis.

February 2006: Teamsters stop Bush administration deal sell port management businesses in U.S. seaports to a foreign-owned corporation, which would have weakened American security.

August 2005: Teamsters are first responders in helping victims of Hurricane Katrina. Teamsters from across the country send supplies and volunteers.

July 25, 2005: Teamsters withdraw from AFL-CIO to help create Change to Win

2005: Graphics Communications International Union merged with the Teamsters.

January 1, 2005: GCIU officially joins forces with the Teamsters Union and became the GCC

2004: The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes merges with the Teamsters.

2003: The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers vote overwhelmingly to merge with the Teamsters.

2003: General President James P. Hoffa and UNITE President Bruce Raynor kick off a joint organizing campaign.

How's this for starters son. I'm one proud teamster. I came from a life of poverty pain to become a husband father and a Teamster. I love being a teamster and am damn proud. Let me know if you want more son. You are a joke of a teamster. I'm a real teamster and loyalty is my middle name. If you want some get some bad enough taste some.

Always assuming,.......
Several P.O'ers. are on,
Time will tell.........
There you go. I'm just trying to figure out which guy you are now. I almost have you zeroed in. I already figured out who the rest of you were.

anHOURover

wide load, I am retired, I have to pay $200 a month, and its going up to $400 a month in 2 years . The retiree insurance ( Teamcare) coverage is not as good as the active member's, and Retiree's have to pay more out of pocket

These hoffa hall and OBRIEN supporters only care about themselves!! They forgot about the unborn and the retirees who paved the way for us!!
Simply put they are MEEEEEEEEESTERS