Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

The slate has a who's who of inexperienced agents with as little as six months experience as business agents and stewards. Being a long time steward I have nothing but respect for all stewards. Steward to international Vice President is a real freaking leap. Knowing what I know and I will always be learning if the teamsters United was elected they would have to keep everyone that works at the international to know anything about anything. We would be a freaking joke.

The people that are employed at the international would be plucked up by other internationals in a heartbeat leaving a void of experience that would damn us into the Stone Age. Thank God this won't happen but it is very very scary. Any way Sandy Pope wouldn't even touch this band of gypsies. That's saying a lot.

anHOURover

The slate has a who's who of inexperienced agents with as little as six months experience as business agents and stewards. Being a long time steward I have nothing but respect for all stewards. Steward to international Vice President is a real freaking leap. Knowing what I know and I will always be learning if the teamsters United was elected they would have to keep everyone that works at the international to know anything about anything. We would be a freaking joke.

The people that are employed at the international would be plucked up by other internationals in a heartbeat leaving a void of experience that would damn us into the Stone Age. Thank God this won't happen but it is very very scary. Any way Sandy Pope wouldn't even touch this band of gypsies. That's saying a lot.
Please tell us what experience our current general president had when he used his name to get elected

Spongebob1

It's gonna be a long year and a half for YOU,....not gonna get much sleep,........js

It's gonna be a long year and a half for YOU,....not gonna get much sleep,........js
I'm a grinder. All I do is grind. I work two jobs and have my had in several activist activitys. I'm a freaking workaholic. I'm the guy you want looking out for people. My heart is two times the size of Tims and his is big because it probably enlarged because of his diet.

Spongebob1

O
You want to see something funny? Here's a link of the guy who runs that campaign. Real outstanding citizen. http://nypost.com/2014/09/15/teamsters-union-chief-candidate-lost-his-license-after-dui-bust/
old news,.....what else you got,.....
If your gonna condemn a guy for a DUI, then you better look at the rest,....I've been around a long time and have seen a lot, many teamsters have drank beer then jumped in there cars to head home, not drunk but probably couldn't pass a breathalyzer test,......js

O

old news,.....what else you got,.....
If your gonna condemn a guy for a DUI, then you better look at the rest,....I've been around a long time and have seen a lot, many teamsters have drank beer then jumped in there cars to head home, not drunk but probably couldn't pass a breathalyzer test,......js
Is the o at the top of your post an endorsement for Sean o???????

We got thousands of signatures. friend yea. We worked our ass off. I feel so great right now with my one hour sleep and after working an eleven plus hour day yesterday in the package car.

I want to thank all of you here for keeping me motivated to grind hard.

Hoffa Hall O. B. R. I. E. N. Baby

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Good thing we don't have to vote for a straight slate. :wink2:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The slate has a who's who of inexperienced agents with as little as six months experience as business agents and stewards.

Everyone, has to start somewhere. We all did.

Not at the National Level.

The people that are employed at the international would be plucked up by other internationals in a heartbeat leaving a void of experience that would damn us into the Stone Age.

If the members don't know any better....

TDU is all talk.

Sandy Pope wouldn't even touch this band of gypsies. That's saying a lot.

It is.... saying a lot.

-Bug-

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Everyone, has to start somewhere. We all did.

Not at the National Level.

If the members don't know any better....

TDU is all talk.

It is.... saying a lot.

-Bug-

I'm a bit more "open minded" than some of the guys in this thread, but I have to agree with this. Running stewards for International VP spots is a joke.

I can't see myself voting for Hoffa again unless something really obscene about Sylvester comes out. Same deal with Hall. I've met Sean O a few times and think he's a solid guy, pretty old school Teamster. No idea why Hoffa isn't stepping aside and letting this guy run for GST..