Technology Rumor

bigblu 2 you

had one in my car years ago but had to be removed because management would gather around the monitor for hours,mesmerized at the professionalism,effort and all out sexiness .our center nearly withered away due to intrigued sups and center manager's glued to the delivery show. kinda like the truman show without a supporting cast.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
had one in my car years ago but had to be removed because management would gather around the monitor for hours,mesmerized at the professionalism,effort and all out sexiness .our center nearly withered away due to intrigued sups and center manager's glued to the delivery show. kinda like the truman show without a supporting cast.
This is kinda like ODS-E. We're tracked at every moment, so much so that sometimes I gaze up to the heavens and yell to the almighty satellite, asking my on-road supe if I'm doing a good enough job.:wink2:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Are there handlebar camera mounts for the guys on the bikes with the trailers??

wornoutupser

I heard amongst the scuttlebutt in the office a few days ago, that there are already some cars in an area or two with a camera on the driver, possibly a test area for later deployment. Anyone else heard this? Either way, I've always figured that the day would come that we would see extreme monitoring. With telematics in place this is just the next step.

This is illegal per contract- file on it.

govols019

You smell that?
Was that you at the Mickey D's drive thru last night? If so, you need to make sure the fries are placed standing up and that you put napkins in the bag.

Boogers on the lens? You sound like a complete loser.

You know, I've had just about enough of that holier than thou attitude from you. It's annoying and tiresome.

chopstic

It would be a shame if some well placed dirt always found its way to the lens of that camera. I have suspicion that if the camera was in my rig, that lens would always be too dirty to see through.