Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today, at Liberty University, a conservative arena, Ted Cruz announced his bid to run for the White house!

As lame as that sounds, I found it hilarious that he couldnt get the entire audience to stand or clap for him.

Yes, some did, and others didnt.

What I think we should do is start a GOP candidate "DROP OUT" pool...

Give the candidates name and the month that they quit the race after being humiliated in the political arena!

Since TED is the first one out of the gate, I am going to say that by February 2016 he quits the race.

I found it pathetic that CRUZ used the university to vomit his Reagan visions to a student body FORCED to attend the speech or face a $10.00 fine.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katenocera/...onservative-reception-for-ted-cruz#.vi8X1bNdo

TOS.

p.s. Still laughing at his announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Today, at Liberty University, a conservative arena, Ted Cruz announced his bid to run for the White house!

As lame as that sounds, I found it hilarious that he couldnt get the entire audience to stand or clap for him.

Give the candidates name and the month that they quit the race after being humiliated in the political arena!

Since TED is the first one out of the gate, I am going to say that by February 2016 he quits the race.

I found it pathetic that CRUZ used the university to vomit his Reagan visions to a student body FORCED to attend the speech or face a $10.00 fine.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katenocera/...onservative-reception-for-ted-cruz#.vi8X1bNdo

TOS.

Hard to tell him apart from the other corpses.
Did god tell him he'd be president?
That's important to me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

TOS.

This is a gift from God to the Democrats, since it's all His plan, right? Our rights come "from God", not our laws. This is exactly the kind of candidate mainstream Republicans dread, but secretly adore.

LOFL!!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Says all the Obama and Hillary supporters.

That's the joke.
Here's the real joke if this fool is elected---Imagine a new America - where we are at war with Russia and Iran, where health insurance companies can drop you if you bills become too high and raise rates anytime they feel like it, where they can decline coverage if you have had any kind of preexisting condition, where the poor are left out in the streets, where Medicare and Social Security are cancelled and turned over to Wall Street, where schools are privatized and teachers are paid minimum wage, where everyone can own machine guns, where the middle class disappears into poverty while the rich amass untold wealth, where minorities are shunned, where women are ignored, where Christianity becomes the new government. Imagine ..... If this TEACON is President.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Here's the real joke if this fool is elected---Imagine a new America - where we are at war with Russia and Iran, where health insurance companies can drop you if you bills become too high and raise rates anytime they feel like it, where they can decline coverage if you have had any kind of preexisting condition, where the poor are left out in the streets, where Medicare and Social Security are cancelled and turned over to Wall Street, where schools are privatized and teachers are paid minimum wage, where everyone can own machine guns, where the middle class disappears into poverty while the rich amass untold wealth, where minorities are shunned, where women are ignored, where Christianity becomes the new government. Imagine ..... If this TEACON is President.
I'll take Ted Cruz over what we have now.

MAKAVELI

Sounds like a republican wet dream.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Good luck with candidate Cruz. Just his last name is enough to undo him with the average GOP Neanderthal. "Damn...he's a Meskin!!!"
But just think of all those Hispanic voters switching from a democrat candidate to vote for Cruz.

And trust me, Ted Cruz is way down on my list of people I want.

And something else tells me that all you TROLL PATROL members are going to having Fred Sanford moments in the next few months with all the Republican Conservative that are going to declare for president.