Telematic Addicts? LOL!

Box Ox

They're trying to be funny, I guess. But it comes across as guys actually in management who are saying we'd be as bad as this "driver" if we didn't have them and their reams of (often wrong) telematics printouts in real life.

Overpaid Union Thug

Telem
They're trying to be funny, I guess. But it comes across as guys actually in management who are saying we'd be as bad as this "driver" if we didn't have them and their reams of (often wrong) telematics printouts in real life.
Here it's the runners and gunners that friend* up telematics. But, of course, they are overlooked because they look good on other reports.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Telem
Here it's the runners and gunners that friend* up telematics. But, of course, they are overlooked because they look good on other reports.
I've always have offered to have a ors and myself go out to follow the relief drivers on my route and for some reason they always decline..... Wonder why???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As a R&G I am curious how I :censored2: up Telematics.
I thought you have stated many times how you dont run and gun..???? Which is it Dave .... For chrit sake, you are over 50 years old who the hell are you trying to impress??? You are the one that's going to have a lifetime of joint, tendon, and back pain... Not your center "manager" or scrub on road sup...why would anyone rush through this job everyday is beyond me...bound to get jacked up guaranteed!!

Last edited: