Tell H to debate

Instigator

Lead Belly J, Wide Load P, Laguna Brown N, 5Habits, Big Union Guy cockroach, What Will Brown Do For You -

So you have lots of questions? You knowingly lie to yourselves on here to stir crap up. You want answers? FZ invited H to a debate on Feb 18. He renewed that request on Mar 18. I think you H cheerleaders should encourage H to debate Z. Then all your questions will be answered. Then you will be able to sleep well at night because you wouldn't have anything to talk or lie about. Below is a post from Z from Mar 18.

One month ago today I sent a letter to General President H and suggested we have a debate before the membership and before the convention.

I have not received a reply. The H campaign continues to lie and call their opponents names. H should stand up like a man and not a coward and speak to the members in an open forum about the issues that plague our Union. The members want answers and they must come from the General President candidates.

The members want to know about their futures. They want to know about the continued corruption in the Union. They want to know about plans to organize. They want to know about the IBTs plans to secure our pensions.

Send General President H a message, tell him to man up, participate in a debate before the convention, and let the members know what he is going to do to protect the future of the Teamster Membership.

H doesn't have to. He's getting voted in. Why would he debate if he doesnt have to. I don't think Fred would do it anyway.

Last edited:
If Suckerman gets elected all his part time members go into the central states pension fund. How's he going to smooth that over with the membership?

What I'm curious about is if the tdu shakedown is going to be on local 89s lm2
A lot of ways love cal 89 gets around things is by sending lot of members to IBT workshops in other states and then they go and campaign after five. That way the local pays for the campaigning. I've witnessed this first hand. I'm sure the members would be angry their dues money goes to that. That's where I met that troll.

Spongebob1

A lot of ways love cal 89 gets around things is by sending lot of members to IBT workshops in other states and then they go and campaign after five. That way the local pays for the campaigning. I've witnessed this first hand. I'm sure the members would be angry their dues money goes to that. That's where I met that troll.

And you don't think Hof does the same thing?

Hof was just out in California last month doing the exact same thing,.... They all do it,...

Instigator

So do you think it is wrong for 89 to send members and stewards to the TNBC, the Hispanic Caucus, the Woman's Conference, the Unity Conference that the IBT put on and encourages Locals to send members to? The only thing that happens after 5 is the H fundraisers.

So do you think it is wrong for 89 to send members and stewards to the TNBC, the Hispanic Caucus, the Woman's Conference, the Unity Conference that the IBT put on and encourages Locals to send members to? The only thing that happens after 5 is the H fundraisers.
Your local sends like ten people to these things to campaign.

And you don't think Hof does the same thing?

Hof was just out in California last month doing the exact same thing,.... They all do it,...
Being the general president means you have to travel to a lot of things. Suckerman and his people should be serving the members. It worked out real bad for local 804. Js.

Spongebob1

Being the general president means you have to travel to a lot of things. Suckerman and his people should be serving the members. It worked out real bad for local 804. Js.

I've been to L89 functions, and the one thing I noticed there is FZ gets his people motivated, and most highly respect him, even with outside influence (H & H) his people stood right beside him,