Tell It Like It Is

rickyb

The irony is, hes about the last place to find some truth. Asking questions and talking. Open dialogue instead of I’m right you’re wrong.
dialogue is good

hes had cornel west on

but i dont think joe rogan lives a life of truth.

Thebrownblob

judge him by his jobs and his guests

his podcast is probably the most truthful thing he does

he used to do fear factor and ufc...these are not truth
I dare you to get in the octagon you will see quickly there’s a lot of truth slapped upside your head

100%

Im saying alot of wat he does isnt truth
You haven’t watched any of his shows if this is what you got from it. His show has never been about truth or lies. They talk and ask questions, and they even disagree on topics and move on to the next. The problem today is people want to be told what to think, do, and say. It’s like slave owner mentality. He’s the opposite of slave owner mentality, maybe that’s why some people don’t like him?

rickyb

So? Who's looking for truth in mindless entertainment? Oh, wait, I see it now. Rogan has had guests on who contradict the far Left agenda so you must discredit him by saying look at his past endeavors.
you said hes the last place to find some truth

i would not go to him looking for truth, although there is SOME truth

rickyb

You haven’t watched any of his shows if this is what you got from it. His show has never been about truth or lies. They talk and ask questions, and they even disagree on topics and move on to the next. The problem today is people want to be told what to think, do, and say. It’s like slave owner mentality. He’s the opposite of slave owner mentality, maybe that’s why some people don’t like him?
i think its always been a major problem of being wanting to take orders

look how long slavery and capitalism and feudalism have lasted.

qdg2

i think its always been a major problem of being wanting to take orders

look how long slavery and capitalism and feudalism have lasted.
Interesting how you lump things together.....slavery and capitalism?

And you mean how long the human condition has lasted?