Tell me if this idea holds any weight...

ManInBrown

I've heard this idea floated in my center recently by more than one longtime driver.

Amazon buys UPS. I sure hope not. Do they have the capital to pull that move off? That would be a disaster.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've heard this idea floated in my center recently by more than one longtime driver.

Amazon buys UPS. I sure hope not. Do they have the capital to pull that move off? That would be a disaster.
Corporate UPS sold out before (going public) so don't think for a second they wouldn't at least consider the possibility of selling us off. I'm sure the stockholders would if they thought their quarterly dividends would increase. I would rather see UPS buy Amazon but that'll never happen.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Because of the way the shares are set up it would be nearly impossible for the public to take controlling interest in the company

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's a new twist---rather than buy the whole company, would they instead just go after our operating companies?
No. Bezos doesn't have the liquid cash too. He's have to leverage Amazon and rack even more debt then he does now.

Ups board would not let Bezos take control of any aspect of ups.

He knows this.

That's why he wants the PO to be privatized so he can buy it cheap from the government