Tell us about your tape gun

Re-Raise

I had someone hand me a Dish Network box that was poorly packed and held together with scotch tape and chewing gum. No need to waste my tape...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had someone hand me a Dish Network box that was poorly packed and held together with scotch tape and chewing gum. No need to waste my tape...

I just toss those in the back.

I picked up a Cheggs box from a drop box that had been stepped on in order to fit in to the box. Tossed that along with the others in the back.

Indecisi0n

I get over 70 furniture with scotch tape and I just say to myself "if you feel that's good to go then so do I ".

Tape gun: Mythical object made from the Leprachaunn gold at the end of the rainbow, then is carried by a Unicorn on its horn to the Misty Mountains (or Dispatch Office) and guarded by a bejeweled Dragon (that mysterious pt sup who resides in the dispatch office after all the employees are out of the building). The Tape Gun is never touched, and never will be because the Dragon has no other purpose (except to also hoard the actual tape) and will never retire.

Tape gun: Mythical object made from the Leprachaunn gold at the end of the rainbow, then is carried by a Unicorn on its horn to the Misty Mountains (or Dispatch Office) and guarded by a bejeweled Dragon (that mysterious pt sup who resides in the dispatch office after all the employees are out of the building). The Tape Gun is never touched, and never will be because the Dragon has no other purpose (except to also hoard the actual tape) and will never retire.
I have two. One in my truck and one in my locker