Tell us what you REALLY think

Poop Head

Judge me.
I mean, this is how brazen these "people" are... man tries to sexually assault woman, in broad daylight, in a packed subway.

I have to ask again. What is it at this point that we're really saving? Maybe we SHOULD let Bill Gates give them that special concoction forced inoculation and thin this herd out
Simple peaceful protest of the overt police brutality against blacks in this great nation. People need to stop infringing on peoples constitutional rights!

Nolimitz

Let's take that further. The Supreme Court once ruled in favor of the Cherokees over the Federal government's decision to force them off their land. Andrew Jackson said "John Jay has made his decision. Let's see if he can enforce it." The Army, under Jackson's command, proceeded to force the Cherokee move to Oklahoma. Trump is the commander in chief. He can order the Army in to quell unrest. But the Army can refuse to uphold his orders if he loses the election. The Constitution comes first. They can also refuse to uphold Supreme Court decisions if the decisions are in violation of the Constitution. The Constitution must be protected at all costs or the country disintegrates.

Andrew Jackson (March 15, 1767 – June 8, 1845)

ever heard of the "PCA" Effective‎: ‎June 18, 1878

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. The Act was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1956 and 1981.

The Act specifically applies only to the United States Army and, as amended in 1956, the United States Air Force. Although the Act does not explicitly mention the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps, the Department of the Navy has prescribed regulations that are generally construed to give the Act force with respect to those services as well. The Act does not prevent the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard (under the Department of Homeland Security) and United States Space Force (under the Department of the Air Force) are not covered by the Act either, primarily because although both are armed services, they also have maritime and space law enforcement missions respectively.

PT Car Washer

I used to wonder how an authoritarian like Hitler came to power. But after seeing how the left treats one of the most fair President's I've ever witnessed in my life, all wonder has been removed. I suspect America will one day have its own authoritarian leader that's gonna make Hitler look like a playful school girl
You are comparing trump to Hitler? Maybe if we give him another 4 years.

JJinVA

You are comparing trump to Hitler? Maybe if we give him another 4 years.

When America has its actual Hitler-esque authoritarian, you won't be making snide comments about them without a knock on the door at night. Your sensationalist, over-reactionism to everything will also come to an abrupt end. Savor these moments, while they are still legal

oldngray

nowhere special
Hitler like.jpg

vantexan

Andrew Jackson (March 15, 1767 – June 8, 1845)

ever heard of the "PCA" Effective‎: ‎June 18, 1878

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. The Act was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1956 and 1981.

The Act specifically applies only to the United States Army and, as amended in 1956, the United States Air Force. Although the Act does not explicitly mention the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps, the Department of the Navy has prescribed regulations that are generally construed to give the Act force with respect to those services as well. The Act does not prevent the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard (under the Department of Homeland Security) and United States Space Force (under the Department of the Air Force) are not covered by the Act either, primarily because although both are armed services, they also have maritime and space law enforcement missions respectively.
And have you heard of the Insurrection Act that does give the President the power to put down rebellions? Did you know U.S. military units were assigned along the border in the 90's?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You just demonstrate trumps failure of leading this country. The country needs a President for everyone not just his base and a few wealthy friends.
Like that POS Barack Hussein Obama who used his pen and phone to go against the wishes of the majority of the country?

Speaking of wealthy friends.
I very much enjoyed the millionaire Obama's speaking at the DNC from their multi million dollar mansion in their lily white neighborhood, explaining how life isn't fair for them because they're black.

PT Car Washer

Like that POS Barack Hussein Obama who used his pen and phone to go against the wishes of the majority of the country?

Speaking of wealthy friends.
I very much enjoyed the millionaire Obama's speaking at the DNC from their multi million dollar mansion in their lily white neighborhood, explaining how life isn't fair for them because they're black.
They deserve every penny they earned. Wasn't like their millionaire daddy gave it to them.

Nolimitz

And have you heard of the Insurrection Act that does give the President the power to put down rebellions?

What rebellion

Did you know U.S. military units were assigned along the border in the 90's?
The National guard is not under the PCA. And the president should have no control over STATE Natl guard units unless requested by the Governor of said state/ Please document US active duty military that was deployed in the 90's

vantexan

What rebellion

The National guard is not under the PCA. And the president should have no control over STATE Natl guard units unless requested by the Governor of said state/ Please document US active duty military that was deployed in the 90's
Google "U.S. Troops Went to the Border in 1997. They Killed an American Boy." NY Times article. Also right now we have Operation Faithful Patriot.