Tell your fellow employees about Brown Cafe.

Glorifiedpackmule

At any given time there are around 100 people lurking the FedEx section on Brown Cafe. Make your voices heard. Share your stories and experiances. This site is a tremendous tool for us. Tell your fellow couriers, handlers, and CSAs about Brown Cafe. Want to organize? This site is a good starting point for us. The company is making record profit right now from the sweat off our backs. Have you googled FDX lately? Profit Profit Profit. We're getting nothing. Lets band together and do something about it. Things are only going to get worse for the hourly employee at FedEx unless we stand up and do something.

SmithBarney

Try this, print http://www.browncafe.com/community/forums/fedex-discussions.50/ on a sheet of paper about 100 times, cut it up into little pieces so each piece
has the address on it, and "send it down the belt" must be overgoods, musta fallen out of a package.. if that doesn't work to your liking litter them around the break room(if you have one, some of us don't)... have fun.(stick one in each persons astra printer, now that could be fun!)

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
The typical response I get goes something like this "yeah sounds real interesting but I don't wanna read anything about this place when I'm off the clock"

These are the very same individuals who start furtively looking all around like they're trying to spot the camera or microphone if you even whisper the word "union"

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It looks like Fred has had better days health-wise. OT but didn't want to start a new thread.lol

FedEx CEO assesses where economy is now | Fox News Video
I watched this until I became nausiated at 1:54.

Fred's just making generalizations, blowing smoke and most importantly trying to make himself look important. If he cares so much about the US economy then why is he always so eager to keep employees wages stagnated? As far as I'm concerned, Fred has yet to go through the 1990's!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Fred is always a FOX favorite because he is basically a Tea Partier. His "assessment" is always from the perspective of the Far Right and needs to be viewed with about 50# of salt.
Well, not to be a negative nelly (no, not me..), but the point was that it doesn't look like he'll last. Nearing 70 and in that type of shape. The guy is breathing heavy sitting in a chair and seems confused at times.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I watched this until I became nausiated at 1:54.

Fred's just making generalizations, blowing smoke and most importantly trying to make himself look important. If he cares so much about the US economy then why is he always so eager to keep employees wages stagnated? As far as I'm concerned, Fred has yet to go through the 1990's!
Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Of course, it's not necessary when you've got others to think for you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"If you're uncautious, you will go broke" says the man who spends Millions on NASCAR, Football stadiums, private jets, and pandas.

The main reason FedEx is "successful" has nothing to do with stellar management. It all depends on Fred's special political deals that keep Express non-union and Ground ultra low-cost. Fred is an astute power broker, not a competent business manager.

He needs to go.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The main reason FedEx is "successful" has nothing to do with stellar management. It all depends on Fred's special political deals that keep Express non-union and Ground ultra low-cost. Fred is an astute power broker, not a competent business manager.

He needs to go.

Spot on!