Tennessee HR number

ADH88

anybody out there know the Franklin TN hr number? Or Any TN HR number I’m looking to move there in may. From California Been with the company 10 years full time driving for 4 years just sick of the California BS over priced everything.

anybody out there know the Franklin TN hr number? Or Any TN HR number I’m looking to move there in may. From California Been with the company 10 years full time driving for 4 years just sick of the California BS over priced everything.
Stay in the West. Sign up on the transfer list posted in October. Put your name on two buildings. You’ll probably be able to draw twice the pension and 10 years earlier. Transfers are are happening like never before.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Stay in the West. Sign up on the transfer list posted in October. Put your name on two buildings. You’ll probably be able to draw twice the pension and 10 years earlier. Transfers are are happening like never before.
where you working this week???

Mr. Marshall

Are you willing to start over in the hub at $12 an hour? ...and when you get a job it will almost certainly be a 22.4. Although the new contract says you can transfer if your spouse is in the military so perhaps you could talk your wife into something.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5C926028-34F7-4B3B-BEB2-4CE5BAA1C80F.gif
Why call Jenny when stacey's mom has got it going on?

So damn hot

Box Ox

You don’t call TN HR. Everything goes through Jesus, and only if he’s in a good mood.