Tentative Agreement

dlm1976

California Drivers

I just heard at my center that the reason none of us have gotten a raise is because of the Cali drivers. WTF? Why are they holding everybody up? I'd like to have my meager raise before Christmas, so I can make a little more during the peak season. Stop crying like little girls and vote to pass whatever it is in California so we can get our back pay.

WESLA

It is what it is
Re: California Drivers

I just heard at my center that the reason none of us have gotten a raise is because of the Cali drivers. WTF? Why are they holding everybody up? I'd like to have my meager raise before Christmas, so I can make a little more during the peak season. Stop crying like little girls and vote to pass whatever it is in California so we can get our back pay.

Dude, you got your raise, you just won't see it until everything is ratified. You will be reimbursed for hours of service, since August 1st, in a retroactive check.

Asskicker

The fact that your location is Atlanta Georgia makes me very suspicious

RealPerson

You are getting the Raise.. UPS is holding it for you and it will be in one check once everything is settled.

If you need $13 extra a week, I would go donate plasma.

I am going to assume you are Part Time, or just very NOT informed.

$.70 x 5 hour x 5 days a week = 17.5
Going to assume you are single so about 23% taxes and Union dues so yeah $13 ish a Week!

My Money is on TROLL