Tentative Agreement

balland chain

I have a feeling we are screwed.. But I will try to have an open mind., Of course the company will spin this as if they are being so generous , we all need to read between the lines ! If the union agreed to a proposal that has us paying one cent for the ****TY insurance that Central states provides, I will be voting NO !! And if we dont get a substantial raise, and a pension increase, that constitutes a NO vote as well... Hell, we usually benefit from voting No the first go around anyway..

Overpaid Union Thug

I have a feeling we are screwed.. But I will try to have an open mind., Of course the company will spin this as if they are being so generous , we all need to read between the lines ! If the union agreed to a proposal that has us paying one cent for the ****TY insurance that Central states provides, I will be voting NO !! And if we dont get a substantial raise, and a pension increase, that constitutes a NO vote as well... Hell, we usually benefit from voting No the first go around anyway..

Seems like if everyone were moved into the Central States plan then maybe the plan would be strengthened? Might be a good thing? I'm voting no because there will not be (if we end up with what was already proposed) any language to keep management from violating seniority (among other violations) without any penalty. They will continue to violate and we still get "will comply" letters from the grievance hearings. Also.....the weight limit for packages should be lowered to 70 lbs. Anything more is FREIGHT! :)