Termination and pension

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well, imagine being here 30 years and watching your pension cut. Or imagine not being able to collect until 65....why would you even think about it? Or know? Or imagine the Company going bankrupt and never collecting.
Why would one think about their retirement BEFORE they’re actually ready to retire?

I guess we know why you’re quad decade guy with no near plans for retirement

BeB

Sorry about not responding till now, something went wrong with registration. Thanks to silence for gif post. As far as why, attendance no (12 days missed - 30 tears) Stealing Nope. It was a DMP EPA infraction (though I believed blown way out of proportion). I hope you guys are right about pension, just in case. As far as retiring now, being diabetic I really need the medical, but i guess if collect my pension I will work somewhere else with medical (Hopefully a hella lot less stressful!!!)

quad decade guy

Sorry about not responding till now, something went wrong with registration. Thanks to silence for gif post. As far as why, attendance no (12 days missed - 30 tears) Stealing Nope. It was a DMP EPA infraction (though I believed blown way out of proportion). I hope you guys are right about pension, just in case. As far as retiring now, being diabetic I really need the medical, but i guess if collect my pension I will work somewhere else with medical (Hopefully a hella lot less stressful!!!)

For us old, stupid, failed yet to retire folks....please explain what is this "infraction"? And who gets to decide what "blown way out of proportion" means?