Terrible trend that needs to be reversed immediately !!!

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I am making lots of copies of this article and will have the Victoria's Secret that is on my route post it in a conspicuous place.
:you_go_girl:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Most of the women who have answered the door in lingerie during my career were pretty hefty (put it on, put it on!!). There have been exceptions, but far too few. I did have a special lunch break with one of those exceptions and it was pretty nice. The best ones are fresh out of the bath and covered up with a towel...except that they forgot about the mirror behind them that allows you to see everything.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Most of the women who have answered the door in lingerie during my career were pretty hefty (put it on, put it on!!). There have been exceptions, but far too few. I did have a special lunch break with one of those exceptions and it was pretty nice. The best ones are fresh out of the bath and covered up with a towel...except that they forgot about the mirror behind them that allows you to see everything.

Or a robe and they forget that it's not tied when they go to sign!

Goldilocks

You guys really have it made in some ways. Women love the Fedex Men, but the only men that really go after the women of Fedex are the toothless employees(men) that work in the dock area.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

You guys really have it made in some ways. Women love the Fedex Men, but the only men that really go after the women of Fedex are the toothless employees(men) that work in the dock area.

And sometimes it's the toothless "lady" in the sleeveless flannel shirt with a femmullet named something like Brenda or Shirley.

vantexan

And sometimes it's the toothless "lady" in the sleeveless flannel shirt with a femmullet named something like Brenda or Shirley.

LOL, had a very butch lady coworker at a station in the early 90's one day very aggressively tell me as she followed me all the way to the men's room that she wasn't just into women.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Happen to me my very first peak. She didn't even bother to pull it closed, just came to the door with it wide open, barely hanging off her. Thought this was gonna be the best job in the world that night !! LOL

I did too, plus she was a flight attendant and SHE TIPPED ME!!! That was an epic win!...lol

rod

Retired 22 years
I will admit I took every opportunity I could to seek a peek at the good lookers. Learning how to hold your clip board or DIAD just right for the optimum viewing angle was a sign of a seasoned driver.