terrorist

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, there was a valuable lesson learned.....we let a terrorist go for humanitarian reasons....dying of cancer with just months to live.

Now they say he could live for 10 years.

Next time a prisoner is dying of cancer say, "tough", you better write your friends and family and then lights out ! "Bacon for breakfast!"

This guy got a hero's welcome on his arrival home by his sicko countrymen. Put him back in prison!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
ksscl.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Goes to show just how mean the libreal democrats are.

Rush isn't mean? He's the most un-American "American" I know. Also, I hate Islamic terrorists too, as do most Liberals. Nobody has the right to impose ridiculous religious standards upon anyone else.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

For once, I agree with you. Religious terror of any kind needs to be stomped-out. The religion doesn't matter. It's the fact that someone is imposing it on you against your will that is wrong, as are the tactics.

In this country, Christian terrorists use the political system to try and impose their will, but they generally don't resort to violence. Muslim terrorists also use the political system to impose their will, but utilize reprehensible violence. Consider Iran, where a large, educated middle class is controlled by radicalized ayatollahs, with whom the middle class disagree, but have no choice but obey, lest they be killed.

Christian terrorists are less violent, but also quite dangerous. The usual suspects here don't realize this because the are largely Christians themselves. Think about it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
oooooo the Amish Army!!!!
the Quaker Squad
the Lutheran league
the Presbyterian patrol
the Mennonite Minions
the Jewish Justices
the Buddhist bracket
the Methodist mob
scary stuff !

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
oooooo the Amish Army!!!!
the Quaker Squad
the Lutheran league
the Presbyterian patrol
the Mennonite Minions
the Jewish Justices
the Buddhist bracket
the Methodist mob
scary stuff !

True, in general, but the "terror" that mainstream religions practice is more of the oppression variety, such as the Mormon Church putting huge money into killing the Gay Marriage Initiative in California. While they aren't cutting-off heads or having magic underwear bombers, they are still dangerous. I know it's above your head, but religious oppression is always wrong. Consider history and some of the things Christians have done in the past.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I lived among Mormons twice in the Salt Lake City area..........I have forgotten more about Mormons than you'll ever know. They brought baked goods to my house and welcomed me to the 'hood'......I exhaled smoke to thank them and they didn't come around my house again.

Living in the past will get you dinosaur stew on the stove.

The present is Islam and they kill all who aren't Islam... That's the enemy whether they are called isis, or hammas, or alqaeda, etc..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I lived among Mormons twice in the Salt Lake City area..........I have forgotten more about Mormons than you'll ever know. They brought baked goods to my house and welcomed me to the 'hood'......I exhaled smoke to thank them and they didn't come around my house again.

Living in the past will get you dinosaur stew on the stove.

The present is Islam and they kill all who aren't Islam... That's the enemy whether they are called isis, or hammas, or alqaeda, etc..
Tomorrow, the UN decides Eskimos came from California and awards them the state. Native Californians are relocated to a narrow area near Death Valley. Eskimos get all the good jobs and strictly control your lives. Their religion and culture becomes dominant.

The Eskimos deserve a warm place to live after thousands of years, so you need to accept the new arrangement. California is their new country and you had better like it.

Oh, and Russia supplies the Eskimos with billions of dollars of aid and provides expensive weapons systems so the Californians obey the new arrangement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tomorrow, the UN decides Eskimos came from California and awards them the state. Native Californians are relocated to a narrow area near Death Valley. Eskimos get all the good jobs and strictly control your lives. Their religion and culture becomes dominant.

The Eskimos deserve a warm place to live after thousands of years, so you need to accept the new arrangement. California is their new country and you had better like it.

Oh, and Russia supplies the Eskimos with billions of dollars of aid and provides expensive weapons systems so the Californians obey the new arrangement.
Change the subject and move on....typical :bsbullf:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If, or when, Ebola does show up in the United States, the only way to combat the virus is through strict quarantines by executive orders .
You can be sure that places with good golf courses will be left off the list .