Texas Cop killed by BLM supporter

bbsam

Staff member
I read the article. Where's the connection to BLM? I went to high school with Brad Hopkins. Doesn't make me an NFL offensive tackle.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I read the article. Where's the connection to BLM? I went to high school with Brad Hopkins. Doesn't make me an NFL offensive tackle.
No but if you started running on to the field and sacking the deflater people could make that connection.

Edit: Or blocking the rusher

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Considering the murderer had an extensive rap sheet, I think it's easy to conclude that maybe he just hated cops.

Certainly a "case and point" in regards to recidivism.

Randomly decided to (allegedly) kill a cop ?

Nah.

Texas has (and employs) the death penalty.

If convicted.... he might be moved to the front of the line.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Breitbart Texas reported that the Prairie View City Council voted to rename University Drive to Sandra Bland Parkway.

Are they going to re-name every street now after persons who kill themselves ?
If so , then I see a major population decline coming . After all everyone wants their 15 mins of fame .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He was a gay black man who was taunted by other black men and white women . ( from his own writings )
He was following the BLM doctrine of killing whites to ease his people's sufferings , hence his ideal of starting a " race war " .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On Thursday Washington D.C.'s Mayor Muriel Bowser announced a new plan to combat violent crime in the city.
The murder rate is 28 percent higher than it was last year and, according to data from the Metropolitan Police Department, 91 people have been killed this year.
That announcement was interrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters who were upset because Bowser’s plan included putting more police officers on the streets in that very same neighborhood.

moreluck

golden ticket member
On Thursday Washington D.C.'s Mayor Muriel Bowser announced a new plan to combat violent crime in the city.
The murder rate is 28 percent higher than it was last year and, according to data from the Metropolitan Police Department, 91 people have been killed this year.
That announcement was interrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters who were upset because Bowser’s plan included putting more police officers on the streets in that very same neighborhood.
So, just put the police in the white neighborhoods. That'll really piss them off . They can't have it all ways!!