Texas drivers..

quad decade guy

It is a dice roll but I like his odds of being rehired as a 22.4 and this job is way more valuable in Texas than it is Commifornia.

You know he can't transfer. So, everything is lost(I don't know how much that is). So, nothing really matters in the past. Except, rehire status. Back in the day, once you quit, you never worked at UPS again. That may or may not be the case. Is pkg like feeders and if you already have a cdl you just do productive training(for off the street hires)? IDK.

El Correcto

god is dead
You know he can't transfer. So, everything is lost(I don't know how much that is). So, nothing really matters in the past. Except, rehire status. Back in the day, once you quit, you never worked at UPS again. That may or may not be the case. Is pkg like feeders and if you already have a cdl you just do productive training(for off the street hires)? IDK.
Yeah but Texas is the greatest place in the known universe for human beings to live.

quad decade guy

Yeah but Texas is the greatest place in the known universe for human beings to live.

I agree except for Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin. Except we are just a few million more illegals away from losing the whole thing. Then it won't be any different than Detroit. Like California, pretty to look at but crappy to live there. If you don't believe, look at Austin and all the defund police crap. Right in our backyard. They'll ruin it guaranteed. The Mayor of Austin actually said "We can double our homicides and still not be as bad as Chicago". Swear to God. That's the mentality as they are "reimagining policing".

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree except for Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin. Except we are just a few million more illegals away from losing the whole thing. Then it won't be any different than Detroit. Like California, pretty to look at but crappy to live there. If you don't believe, look at Austin and all the defund police crap. Right in our backyard. They'll ruin it guaranteed. The Mayor of Austin actually said "We can double our homicides and still not be as bad as Chicago". Swear to God. That's the mentality as they are "reimagining policing".

I’ve hated Austin for a while.

Texas is awesome, just don't go to Austin.

Scuderia

illegal immigrants ruined Detroit?:confused:

quad decade guy

illegal immigrants ruined Detroit?:confused:

My God another idiot. Context. Try it. No, after the Democrats(supported by illegals) take over Texas, it won't be any different than Detroit. Blighted, burned out and destroyed. California, New York all of the east and west coasts. Detroit and all those other places mentioned are controlled by Democrats. See, the illegals will push Texas majorty/minority. In other words Democrats plus stupid white people from California. That's why Democrats hate a border wall so much.

Staydryitsraining

My God another idiot. Context. Try it. No, after the Democrats(supported by illegals) take over Texas, it won't be any different than Detroit. Blighted, burned out and destroyed. California, New York all of the east and west coasts. Detroit and all those other places mentioned are controlled by Democrats. See, the illegals will push Texas majorty/minority. In other words Democrats plus stupid white people from California. That's why Democrats hate a border wall so much.
Just so you know, most Mexicans in Texas vote Republican

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Let her bake in a pkg car
You can stay home and play Mr. mom
1600020151194.gif

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Lots of variables here. How much does your wife make now vs. projected job? Do you own a House now? if so how much owed on it vs. how much you can sell it? Are you a top rate driver? Remember everything is lost, IF you get a FT job it would most likely be 22.4.

eastern part of texas is hot And humid. Being from so.cal you are used to the heat but humidity makes it much worse. I much rather work in 100 degrees and dry than 90’s and humid. West TX is probably closer to what you are used to as far as climate goes. Have you been to Texas, try doing some physical workin the humidity.